Want a quicker way to navigate through RFMS? Here are some shortcuts that can help:
- To quickly add a Date Stamp within a note, use CTRL+D
- Instead of clicking on "Insert" while in an order, you can press the "Insert" key on your keyboard
- The "Insert" key also works for adding a new order while in Order Entry
- Want to add a roll, item or service from the product file while in Order Entry? Press the insert key on your keyboard and use CTRL+P for rolls, CTRL+D for items, and CTRL+S for services
- Did you know CTRL+Enter acts a double click while in an order?
By the Numbers
- Total Employees - 1,256
- Arizona - 228
- Colorado - 142
- Northern California - 190
- Southern California - 71
- CDI Nevada - 184.5
- Nevada Fabrication - 104.5
- Florida - 169
- Florida Fabrication - 117
- Washington Fabrication - 41
- Corporate - 9
Just Say Thanks
Thank you to Rich Pond, Michelle Brendel and Cristy Courtney...
Nathan Pile, a superintendent for Terra West Communities at the Enclave at Borgata recently sent an email to Jason Cook praising some of our team members. Rich Pond, our field superintendent at Borgata, Michelle Brendel at the Design Center for the project and Cristy Courtney, the account manager were all mentioned in his email. If you see any of these people walking the halls or out in the field, give them a pat on their back. It is this type of recognition that we love to see from our builders. It reminds us that it takes an entire team to produce results our builders and our buyers love to see. Good job to these three as well as everyone else behind the scenes who help make things go smooth every day.
Thank you to Monica Everhart...
I want to give Monica Everhart a Huge Thanks! Monica regularly and consistently, no matter the time of day, does whatever it takes to get me the shortages or information that I need. She is someone that I feel I can always count on. Monica is a team player and needs to be recognized for her diligence and hard work! - Jim Cameron
As a reminder, everyone is encouraged to use the email@example.com email address to recognize fellow employees for a job well done.