Charleston has many things to offer. Charleston is a popular tourist attraction, due to its history. Charleston is known for having really old houses, even one from the 1600s. You may even see Fort Sumter. This played an important role in SC history and US history. You can find out a lot about SC from just touring Charleston, SC.
- While in Charleston, you could visit the South Carolina Aquarium. The aquarium is a fun place for you and your kids. It is located right on the Charleston Harbor. Check out some of the amazing things located inside.
- You can also check out one of the many water taxies in Charleston. You can take a ride around. This would be a good activity to do with your family and friends.
- Visit some old plantations in Charleston. This is really a sight to see. You could get a taste of history and see some things you haven't seen before. Charleston is home to many plantations. See one in person!
Myrtle Beach is one of the most well known parts of South Carolina. It is an amazing experience for you and your children. Take a nice, long walk on the beach. Enjoy some quality time with your family and friends!
- In Myrtle Beach, you can go to the broadway shows that they show around there. It is a fun and unusual experience for you and your family.
- You may also want to check out Family Kingdom. It is a fun amusement park. The kids would love this!
- Visit the Hollywood Wax Museum located in Mrytle Beach! This is something fun and out of the ordinary to do with family and friends.
Isle of Palms, South Carolina is beautiful. There are many activities that young children and even adults can enjoy. Come take a look for yourself!
- In the Isle of Palms, you can go out and scuba dive. This activity is fun for children of all ages, including adults. You will have a blast.
- Visit the many golf courses in the Isle of Palms. Teach the children how to play! Have a blast and learn new things about eachother, as well as South Carolina.
- You may enjoy some peace and quiet. Go out and relax on the warm beaches. Let the kids play in the ocean, and relax.
Kiawah Island is probably one of the best places to visit in South Carolina. There are plenty of things and activities to do for all the age groups. Dig in!
- In Kiawah Island, you can go out with family and bike. Enjoy the different views around. It's a once in a lifetime experience! It could be loads of fun.
- Go sunbathing with your besties! Get yourself a nice tan. Have yourself a little fun! Go out and lie down on the beach or even just by a pool!
- Wildlife tours are even held on this fine island. Go enjoy nature and spend some time with family and friends. Learn about South Carolina!