Best of luck to the MS Girls' Basketball team and the MS Wrestlers as they enter post season play next week!
Good luck HS Wrestlers in the Red Clay Duals on 2/1
Congrats to our Blue/Gold Cheerleaders: Toni Collozo, Alexa Nowocin, Edaesia Flemming and Alissa Sutton.
Girls' swimming has started off the year as 5-1
Swimmer Katelyn Fitzgerald broke the school records in 110 Fly and 50 Free.
Boys' Basketball had won 5 of their last 6 contests
The Girls' Basketball Team is 10-3
The Indoor Track Team broke numerous school records:
- Langston Hill- 400m
- Wesley Mah- Long Jump
- Matt Meredith- 55m
- Ben Horgan- 800m
- Nick Siegfried- Shot Put
- Liam Horgan- 1600m
- Mallory Holloway- 1600m
- Max Strickland, W. Mah, L. Hill, Jaden Clarke- 4x200m
- Zach England, B. Horgan, M. Strickland- 4x800m
Spring Athletes: Visit the Wellness Center to schedule your physical.
Check conradsports.com for upcoming games/times.
- Friday, January 31st - Dress Down Day - Pediatric Cancer Society
- Friday, January 31st - High School Play (Clue on Stage) 7:00pm
- Saturday, February 1st - High School Play (Clue on Stage) 1:00pm & 7:00pm
- Friday, February 7th - Dress Down Day - American Heart Association
- Friday, February 7th - High School Play (Clue on Stage) 7:00pm
- Saturday, February 8th - High School Play (Clue on Stage) 1:00pm & 7:00pm