3244 Woodstone Drive Construction and Features
- Home built by seller, a custom home builder and construction expert, who spared no expense or consideration during design and construction.
- All footers are 24 inches, poured with “6 bag mix” with steel reinforcement.
- All exterior basement walls are double coated with water proofing, insulated by 2 inch foam boards, and are backfilled with five feet of clean stone.
- Basement features a natural gravity drain. No sump pump needed.
- A six-stage “Home Master” reverse-osmosis system installed in 2016 provides filtered water at the kitchen sink.
- Butler bar.
- A full, finished basement with a full bathroom, eating space, sink, closets, exercise room, home movie theatre, electronic control room, storage space, office/den, and a game room.
- Whole home humidifier included, electronic air filters available for use in furnace.
- Fir studs throughout home, no Pine used.
- Roof trusses hand built with 2x10 and 2x12 lumber.
- Large attic with extra storage space.
- Large, unfinished area over three-car garage could be used for storage or finished.
- Over 20,000 nails used during construction.
- Entire home is wrapped with high-quality half-inch OSB board. No “Punk” or foam board used.
- Entire home wrapped in Typar insulating wrap.
- New, composite deck off of upper bedroom added in 2016.
- All windows are “Energy Rated.”
- Dual hot water tanks and circulating pumps provide instant hot water throughout home.
- Exterior entirely constructed with R-4 rated brick.
- Insulated and heated garage.
- Sink in mudroom.
- Features a commercial grade, heated, saltwater pool with concrete construction repainted in 2016, so there is no liner to replace. Salt water is gentle on the eyes and skin and doesn’t carry the health risks associated with chlorine exposure.
- A full lawn irrigation system.
- Built-in home theatre in basement including 108’’ screen, 1080 Beno projector, Blue Ray Player, Yamaha receiver, and Pure speakers.
- Built-in intercom system throughout the home.
- Walk-in closet in every bedroom.
- Elegant archways and architecture throughout the home.
- A shoe free home.
Call Me Today for More Information
Tucker Long, REALTOR®
Marketing Material Provided By: