- You become characters in your favorite video game,
- You are astronauts who finds something strange on the moon…
- Your parents tell you that you’re moving across the country.
- An alien comes to Earth.
- At the beach, you find a special seashell…
- You learn that you are heir to a throne…
- At the library, you find a photo in a book.
- You get stuck in an elevator with…
- In the backyard, your dog finds a mysterious necklace…
- Your best friend is elected President.
Once you have written your script, we will have a rehearsal to see how it works. Be prepared to change words or ideas and to accept feedback.
Once you have practised your scene and you are happy with the script, we will then create storyboards. The purpose of this is to help the camera operator and director know how to position the camera.
Before we do this, we need to understand different camera angles and shot types.
This is the full range of camera shots that you can use. Today we will focus only on wide shots, mid-shots, close-ups and over the shoulder shots.
Now create your storyboard by drawing the different shots and providing explanations.
If we have time today, we will begin filming our scenes. Have fun