What you will learn
- The importance of striking the right balance at work/home from a career and life perspective
- Identifying your why and your strengths
- How to effectively manage your time
- How to communicate your ambitions successfully with coworkers
- How to act to ensure you are successful in what you want to achieve
How you will learn
Chantal will guide delegates through theories and exercises which challenge delegates to reflect and plan how they can get the best out of themselves. Taking examples from sports and business to highlight the importance of balance in all walks of life. Each delegate will leave with an action plan and toolkit which they will continue to build on to support their work and life balance.
A little about Chantal
From the management of a Finance Technology startup into a professionally managed company alongside racing and training as a Professional Ironman triathlete, Chantal knows all to well the challenges of balancing life's commitments. took the leap to full time Professional Ironman triathlete in 2019 to pursue her lifetime ambition to compete among the best in the world. As an associate of Sandstone, she combines her sporting and entrepreneurial business experience to train and inspire delegates in corporate settings.
- 1 hour
- £100.00 + VAT per person