PCHC hosted its 20th Annual Meeting at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bangor on April 10. Attended by PCHC providers, staff, and board members as well as local healthcare and business leaders, the meeting celebrated PCHC’s integrated model of care behind every patient.
The meeting featured a panel discussion around integrated care and celebrated the difference it makes in our patients’ health and well-being, and in the communities we serve. The panel was moderated by Lori Dwyer, President and CEO. Panelists included:
- Dr. Susan Cheff, Family Physician and Medical Director, Helen Hunt Health Center
- Dr. Bart Eisenbarth, Dentist and PCHC Chief Dental Officer
- Dr. Kristen Martin, Pediatrician and Medical Director, Penobscot Pediatrics
- Melinda McInnis, FNP, Family Nurse Practitioner and Co-Medical Director, Community Care & Geriatrics
- Deborah MacLean, Psych NP, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Hope House Health and Living Center
- Rebecca McMahan, LCPC, LADC, Founding Mental Health Clinician
Additionally, the Dr. Robert P. Allen Quality Award was presented at the Annual Meeting. This year’s award winners were the Providers and Staff at Helen Hunt Health Center in recognition and appreciation of their commitment to providing outstanding integrated health care for our patients, and their leadership in quality metric performance across the organization.
Below is a gallery of photos from the event and a video presentation of the panel discussion “Behind Every Patient: PCHC’s Integrated Model of Care”.