MILK AND HONEY LONDON

BRAND OVERVIEW

MILK & HONEY LONDON IS A BRITISH LUXURY BESPOKE MOUTH JEWELLERY HOUSE, WE DESIGN AND DISTRIBUTE CUSTOM MADE MOUTH JEWELLERY FOR CLIENTS ACROSS LONDON AND THE UK. OUR PRODUCTS ARE CREATED THROUGH THE USE OF TRADITIONAL METHODS COMBINED WITH MODERN DESIGN, WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON OUR FINE CRAFTSMANSHIP AND PREMIUM SERVICE.

PRODUCT ANALYSIS

WHAT WE OFFER IN 10K, 14K, 18k, SI, VS, VVS METALS.

WHITE GOLD

White gold is an alloy of yellow gold and at least one white metal, usually nickel or palladium. 18K white gold is 75% gold, and 14K white gold is 58.3% gold

YELLOW GOLD

18K gold is 75.0% gold and is recommended for fine jewellery. 18K gold is more expensive than 14K gold and the color is a brighter, richer yellow color than 14K gold. The other 25% is made up of other metals such as silver, copper, and zinc.

ROSE GOLD

Rose gold is an alloy of gold and copper, 75% gold, 22.5% copper, 2.75% silver, giving you a rich Redish / Pinkish finish, for a bold statement.

DIAMOND SET

Diamond set Grillz, is mainly built in two stages, Gold: your gold will be 10k, 14k or 18k white / yellow / rose as the base of your grill , Diamonds: we offer a range from SI / VS / VVS diamonds in a range of colours, this will sit on the face of the grill and ultimately create the finished diamond set look.

MILK AND HONEY

THE MILK AND HONEY EXPERIENCE OFFERS A VAST AREY OF CLASSIC GRILL DESIGNS SUCH AS SINGLE CAPS, FANGS, TOP SET, BOTTOM SET, DRIP ECT. THESE ARE SIMPLE CAPS PLAIN OR VVS, MADE TO A PERFECT FIT (THIS EXPERIENCE IS NOT BESPOKE BUT JUST AS PERSONAL)

MILK AND HONEY LUX

MILK&HONEY LUX EXPERIENCE ( SPECIAL COMMISSIONS ) OFFERS A PREMIUM SERVICE FOR ALL BESPOKE COMMISSIONS, THIS IS A SERVICE IN WHICH THE CLIENT CAN CO -CREATE THEIR PERSONAL GRILLZ TO ANY CUSTOM DESIGN OF THEIR CHOICE, WITH THE HELP OF OUR DEDICATED TEAM THIS PROCEDURE IS MAINLY FOR ONE OF A KIND/ INTRICATE DESIGNS, THEREFORE ITS IMPORTANT TO BE MINDFUL OF PRODUCTION TIME AND BUDGETS.

THE SERVICE

GREET - This is where it all begins. The client approaches us with their needs, we then supply them with a simple product breakdown.

CONSULTATION - This part of the service allows the client to have a look at what we have to offer, against what they would like. We provide different options and packages for our clients, making it easier for the client to begin the order process or creating their Bespoke piece with ease.

IMPRESSION - This Stage is crucial to the finished product, the client comes in to take their impression and finalise design and placement of grill. At this stage we kindly ask for a 50% Deposit for the work we will undertake for them.

THE MAGIC - The Magic is us making the clients piece. This is a service in itself right… We send all our clients a note letting them know of our progress on completing their Piece.

SERVE - The BIG reveal, the client will be assigned a collection date and time which they can come in to get their grillz fitted in, this is to insure the client leaves with the perfect fitting grillz. Signed, Sealed and Delivered.. Only then will We ask to complete the transaction and pay the outstanding 50% fee towards their experience.

'' IT DOESN'T GET ANYMORE PERSONAL THAN THIS ''

GET INSPIRED

DISCLAIMER: MHLINSPO do not have reserved rights to pictures shown, unless stated otherwise, All photos are used purely for visual representation and inspiration

Credits:

MHLONDON, Fine Jewellery, Craft, Grillz, Bespoke, Design, MHL, London

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.