Please note that I will periodically update this page.
This electronic portfolio contains artifacts that highlight my student teaching experience at Mesa Elementary School during Fall of 2018.
I created this ePortfolio in partial fulfillment of the multiple-subject teaching credential program at the University of La Verne.
The following information provides an overview of the content (that is divided into five sections) in this portfolio:
- Section 1 - Journals: Consists of in-depth weekly reflections of my student teaching experience with analyses of the lessons that I taught
- Section 2 - Lesson Plans and Observation Forms: Provides a curation of the lesson plans that I created and implemented in the classroom; this section includes forms that my University Supervisor completed as evaluations of my lessons
- Section 3 - Classroom Management Plan: Includes a plan that addresses the routines and procedures that I will implement in the classroom
- Section 4 - Induction Plan: Includes a plan that was completed with my Induction Support Provider to facilitate the process of induction; this plan contains a list of my strengths and goals to accomplish during the process
- Section 5 - Professional Development: Contains a résumé, cover letters to multiple districts, and a list of professional development activities
Please scroll down to view the sections.