Who are you? Where and when were you born.
- He was born in Canada on November 6 1861
Are there any interesting facts about yourself?
- I was a teacher at YMCA in Springfield Massachusetts
- I passed away on November 28 1939
- I published 13 new rules of the game.
- The basketball was suppose to be the Naismith ball but we decided it to be the basketball.
What else have you invented? What skills do you have
- I also invented the football helmet.
- I got 4 awards for bakerball.
- I have skills for a lot of sports but I did not like them.
Why are you a great inventor of the industrial revolution.
- I am a great inventor because with basketball we would not have basketball today.
What did you invent. What is it used for.
- He invented it so that his students would have something to play.
- He got the idea by throwing a soccer ball into a peach basket.
- Basketball was the first game to be played in the oylimpics.
What does your invention have over previous technology?
- It's a game to play and not to sit on the couch all day.
What do you already know about your inventor.
- He created the basketball
- He was a teacher
What do you wonder about your invention?
- Why is it circle
- Why did they make it with lether
- Why is it orange
What do you already know about your invention
- It was made with lether
- It had lether la e around it
Where are you going to look for information
- Websites about him and the invention
What search terms will you use to find information on the internet
- Why he made it
- When he made it
- How he made it
Who will benefit from your invention? How does it make it easier.
- People cause it's a sport to play in the winter
- It's easier to dribble
- Easy to carry
What is your company's name?
What is you company's logo?slogan?
- Basketball does not build character it revils someone.
Where can people purchase your invention? Where is it located?
How much does the product cost
- When it was first invented it was 1.00. Today it cost between 15.00-60.00.
Two happy costumes
- Costume #1 I would not be on the basketball team if you did not invent the basketball.
- I would never know how to play if you did not make the baketball.