▪ Creating sales by nurturing relationships with current accounts and developing new client relations.
▪ Planning sales visits to introduce our products with the right flair. Being excited about traveling abroad to countries like France, Spain, North Africa, ...
▪ Thinking proactively and searching for creative solutions to questions raised by your clients (this includes end-clients and distributors).
▪ Providing our distributors with the necessary product training.
▪ Setting up market analysis and strategic plans for current and potential market segments.
You will report to the managing director external operations. During the weekly team meeting, you will discuss your progress with the managing director and the other sales managers. You will work closely with the head office powered by a very driven internal sales team.
▪ It’s your second nature to maintain your network and develop new leads
▪ You’re an excellent negotiator
▪ You go above and beyond for your clients because they deserve great service
▪ Your communication style is open and respectful
▪ You’re fluent in French and Spanish, proficient in English. Dutch is an advantage.
▪ Targets drive you
▪ And last but not least, you have a sense of humor