- I am 21 years old
- I am from Twic Village in Warrap State, South Sudan
- I am a member of the Dinka tribe
- The values that define me are hardworking, faithful and seeking Godliness
- I am proud of being a student at LASS
LASS is a school in a home environment and the teachers have challenged me to excel. My core subjects are history, entrepreneurship, geography and information communication technology. LASS is preparing me to be a servant leader and I believe that a good leader is honest, charismatic, faithful and loyal. My education at LASS is providing me with the important leadership skills that I will need to become an excellent teacher. We are all different in a beautiful way, the diversity here has taught me that we can break down tribal boundaries.
I want to be a teacher and empower future leaders
My vision for participation in South Sudan’s future is to be able to preach the importance of togetherness and peace.
My Vision For The Future
- I believe that if I continue to work hard and commit, I will have a successful life
- I hope to be able to preach the importance of togetherness, peace and development in South Sudan
- I want to be a teacher because South Sudan needs educated leaders
- I hope to travel to the United States
The scripture that really speaks to me is 1 John 2:9-10: "Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness. Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble." - Deng, July 2017
I am greatly motivated and appreciate the support I have received for my education and hope that support will continue. My prayers are for good health, academic excellence and peace.