Prepare for a list of all 27 ammemdments.
1. Rights to Religion, Speech, Press, Assembly, Petition
2. Right to Bear Arms
3. Quartering soldiers
4. Search and seizure
5. Grand Jury, Double Jeopardy, Self-Incrimination, Due Process
6. Rights of Accused in Criminal Prosecutions: Rights to Jury Trial, to Confront Opposing Witnesses and to CounseL.
7. Jury Trial
8. Protections against Excessive Bail, Cruel and Unusual Punishment
9. Non-enumerated rights
10. Rights reserved to states.
11. Suits against a state
12. Election of President and Vice-President
13. Abolition of slavery and involuntarily servitude.
14. Protects rights against state infringements, defines citizenship, prohibits states from interfering with privileges and immunities.
15. Voting rights
16. Federal income taxes
17. Popular election of senators
19. Women's right to vote
20. Commencement of Presidential Term and Succession
21. Repeal of 18th amendment
22. Two term limitation on president
23. District of Columbia Presidential Vote
24. Abolition of Poll Tax Requirement in Federal Elections
25. Vacancy disability inability
26. Right to vote at 18
And 27. Congressional Compensation