The celebrated hotel chain is pleased to offer guests a truly luxurious experience with Diamond Club™. It features everything necessary to create a relaxing and private moment to enjoy the comfort of special service, exclusive á la carte restaurant and bar, as well as shimmering Diamond Club™ for the exclusive use of members. Enhance your vacation by selecting a Diamond Club™ room category and enjoy amenities such as our Butler Service. Our highly-trained Butlers help fulfill your every request, including dinner reservations.
Discover the convenience of Diamond Club™
- Preferred room locations
- Butler service
- Selection of in-suite liquors
- Preferential reservations in à la carte restaurants
- Exclusive Diamond Club™ beach area with waiter service
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Hors d‘oeuvres and snacks including decadent desserts in the Diamond Club™ Lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Selection of pillows from The Royal Spa pillow menu
- Discounts on spa treatments and beauty services
- General hotel information and assistance
- Packing and unpacking of luggage
- Ironing (1 set of clothing)
- Laundry pick-up (service charge applies)
- Polishing and shoe cleaning
- Newspaper delivery
- Ice delivery
- Preparation of Jacuzzi (upgraded room categories)
- Organizing of special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries etc.)
- Assistance with restaurant reservations
Gourmet Marché: Discover the freshest local ingredients and enjoy a wide selection local and international flavors, also offering fresh fruit juices, a special kids buffet area and healthy options. Dress Code: Evening Casual
Armadillo: Your authentic Tex-Mex experience awaits! This fusion restaurant provides the perfect setting to enjoy authentic favorites like sizzling fajitas, fresh grilled seafood and delectable hickory smoked meats. Dress Code: Evening Casual
Hunter Steakhouse: This unique restaurant offers guests a grand steakhouse experience. Watch chefs in the open kitchen as they perfectly prepare your steak. Dress Code: Evening Casual
Zen Japanese Cuisine: Impressive design sets the mood for an authentic teppanyaki experience. Also, explore the best of Japanese cuisine and fresh sushi at this a la carte dining experience. Dress Code: Evening Casual
Grazie Italian Trattoria: Enjoy a wide range of Italian cuisine at this delicious trattoria. Its authentic design and traditional menu make this restaurant the perfect place for families to enjoy well-known Italian comfort food. Dress Code: Evening Casual
SCORE Sports Bar and Lounge: In a casual atmosphere savor an ever-evolving menu of grilled specialties for a comfortable and familiar meal. Dress Code: Casual
Opa! Mediterranean cuisine: Taste the culinary treasures of the Mediterranean at this stylish and modern restaurant. Dress Code: Evening Casual
Agave Mexican cuisine: This restaurant provides the authentic culinary experience of Mexico. Enjoy the fusion of Mesoamerican cooking that combines old-world Spanish recipes with a mix of European cuisine. Dress Code: Evening Casual
The Beach Club Grill: This restaurant serves up Caribbean style authentic just steps from the sand with a panoramic view of the ocean. Dress Code: Casual
Bars & Entertainment
Our guests are never too far from refreshments. From the lobby to the beach and the swim-up pool bar to the martini bar, we’ve got a wide selection of specialty cocktails, international and local brand liquors, beers, and house wines.
Friday, October 5
Bride and Groom Arrive in Mexico
Saturday, October 6
Welcome Cocktails at Martini Mix Bar- 8:00pm
Sunday, October 7
Enjoy your day! Find us by the poolside drinking!
Rehearsal Dinner for the Wedding Party at Opa- 8:00pm
Monday, October 8
- Seating at Sky Terrace begins at 4:30pm
- Ceremony Begins in Sky Terrace at 5:00pm
- Cocktail Hour in the Sky Terrace from 5:30-6:30pm
- Dinner/Reception at the Nautica Bar from 7:00-11:00pm
Tuesday, October 9
Recovery Day. Find the newlyweds by the pool!
Wednesday, October 10
Join the newlyweds snorkeling, kayaking and more on the Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour! Leaves at 7:30am (duration: 9 hours)
Take a break from the world and connect with nature, in a day full of exciting adventures in a completely magical environment.
Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour will take you from your hotel to unveil four different types of cenotes near Cancun. A certified guide will accompany you through different activities in each cenote, to make sure you are having a lot of fun!
For those who are looking for adventure, you can rappel from the top to the clear waters of Luum, the Earth Xenote; Slide through zip-lines until a very refreshing water landing at lik, The Wind Xenote; Swim and snorkel in Ha, the Water Xenote; and enjoy the ride by a kayak in the Fire Xenote, Kak. Or this could be just a day to relax in floating tires and share a great time with friends and family.
This Tour includes delicious sweet bread, champurrado, coffee and fruit at the exit of the first cenote; and at the end of the tour a Glam Picnic with refreshing drinks.
The adventure in cenotes that you wont want to miss: Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour!
*$119.99 Per Adult. All excursions are based on availability. Megan & Michael have already held their space on this excursion along with some other family and friends. Please let me know if you would like to book these in advance to be sure to attend with us!*
Feel free to join us for as many or as few of the week's activities as you would like.
Cancun Arrival Tips
As soon as you land and exit plane upon arrival into Cancun, Mexico airport you will:
- Clear immigration/passport control
- Claim your checked luggage at baggage claim
- Exit Customs
In customs, an official will ask you to press a button. If you get a green light, you are good to go through. If it is red, the official will check your luggage. Upon exiting customs area, there are people at desks and walking around in a “common” area. They appear to be official, and, they may ask for documents. Also they may ask some questions... where are you going, your name etc. but they want to provide TIMESHARE sales. Just say 'No Gracias" and exit the terminal to find the transfer company representative unless you are interested in a timeshare sales presentation instead of going directly to the hotel. DO NOT ENGAGE THESE PEOPLE IN CONVERSATION OR LET THEM SEE YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS!
All offers of transportation INSIDE the airport are in exchange for a timeshare presentation (Except for the taxi voucher stand and ADO ticket booth).
- Never accept any "free" ride to your hotel. Instead, they will take you to a three-hour timeshare presentation where they will corner you and pressure you to sign up, and you will have a hard time getting them to take you to your actual hotel before the end of the presentation. If you don't have in mind to buy time share don't waste your value vacation time, avoid them!
- Never accept any "assistance" from anyone who volunteers to carry your baggage anywhere.
- Never accept to follow a "representative" of the company you have hired for transportation to your hotel to the car or van unless they can show you the official list that includes your name. Never follow or take a ride with anyone who claims to work for the company you have hired to take you to your hotel unless they are wearing a uniform with that company's logo on it.
- Never answer the question "Which hotel are you going to?" with the actual name of your hotel. They will all claim that is where they are going.
- Never answer the question "What company are you looking for” with the actual name of your ride company. They will claim that they work for them and have been expecting you.
YOUR TRANSFER SHUTTLE IS OUTSIDE THE TERMINAL – NO ONE INSIDE WORKS FOR THE TRANSFER COMPANY!!!
Other Travel Tips