Striving to find and use the God-given talents and abilities I have in order to have a positive impact in my surrounding environment.
"I am" Statement:
I am a born and raised Southern California girl who is soon to be a Liberty University college graduate. I desire to impact others through personal relationships in a positive way. I enjoy quality time and making memories with those I love. Family, friends, and Jesus Christ have shaped who I am as a person. While it is not always easy, I force myself to see the positive side of things in life instead of the negative, especially when it comes to helping others. I almost always have a smile on my face and I enjoy making new friends anywhere I go. I know that I am a daughter of the Most High God, but I sometimes need reminding of that. My path is set and lit by Him, and I need to follow His guiding. I strive to be the best person I can be. I am Anna.
History (important points):
- Born and raised in Southern California
- Raised in a Christian home since birth
- A communications girl from a purely engineering family (Mom, Dad, brother, sister-in-law, and cousin)
- Went to a private Christian school from K-12 through 12th grade
- Involved in Youth Commission (a high school student-run mock local city council), which surrounded me with high school students that did not have Christian perspectives
- Went to modeling school for a year, which taught me much about self-confidence and about getting along with a plethora of people
- Attended community college, which opened my eyes up to a world I had only briefly seen throughout Youth Commission
- Decided to attend Liberty University, which has been one of the best decisions I have made--I am about to graduate in one week (time has flown)
Values of my brand:
- Loyalty, Integrity, and Respect
- Quality time
- Close friendships
- Making memories
Non-negotiables to my brand:
- I am a child of the most-high God
- Organization and cleanliness
- Interaction with people (aka no permanent desk job)
- I do not/will not drink for various reasons
What differentiates my brand from another's brand?
- Great interpersonal relationship skills
- Detail-oriented and highly professional
- Analytically inclined, but with a creative side
- Able to learn and understand quickly
- Ability to relate/connect with a variety of people
- Ability to relate to various people
- Organized and analytical
- Friendly and happy
- Love grammar (I even correct some people's incorrect grammar--something I'm working on)
- Attach and love deeply
- Enjoy being surrounded by people
- Expect too much of myself
- Sometimes lack follow through
- Tend to be negative and pessimistic when it comes to personal areas of difficulty
- Too much of a people-pleaser by not standing up for what I believe in sometimes
- Become overwhelmed at some point
Areas of my brand that continually need work:
- Choose to be selfless in all areas
- Choose to not stifle personal creativity
- Choose to be more passionate
- Choose to use my God-given talents for Him
- Choose to be genuine in all aspects of my brand and not put up a facade
Personal threats to my brand:
Through this period of transition as college finishes, I have put threats on my brand. I have a fear of the unknown, so I am uncertain of what is going to happen after college. I do not want to miss any Earthly opportunities, but the Lord knows the plans for my life. I need to trust and have faith in Him.
Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
Struggles will occur just as almost every brand encounters, but it is what I do with those struggles and experiences that helps strengthen my personal brand.