Sneak Peek Inside!
1. How do I contact you? You can email me at email@example.com
2. How long does it take for you to contact me back? No later than 24 hours. I try to get to emails immediately afterwards but if not make sure to wait at least 24 hours before contacting me again for a follow up.
3. What should I do to prepare for our email session? Let me know what plan you would like and let me know more about your brand.
4.What if I need products sent to you? Products will be sent to my mailing address (given by email) and once all photos are approved I will send them back promptly thereafter. Once products are received I'll begin the 2 week process. I never keep any products unless you want me to keep them to help promote your business on social media and the blog.
5.What is your payment process? All payments will be through paypal. After we discuss you needs an invoice will be sent via email where you will be require to make a down payment (down payment will be at least 50% of original payment) before we begin the photography session. When photos are completed and you are fully satisfied I will send over your final invoice to pay the rest of your billing.
6. How long will it take to receive the custom images? The process will take approximately 2 weeks from the time of the down payment.
7. How do I preview the images before delivery? I will send you the link to preview the images via email.
8. How are the photos delivered? They are sent to a dropbox link that I will send to you via email.
9. What if I'm unsatisfied with the images? As a photographer, I strive to make sure you will love every single one of your images. Therefore if you are dissatisfied, we will work together to create images that match your needs. Through out the process I send over images for preview to see if you like the images. If there is something you want changed, I change it. I make sure that you are fully satisfied before I send over any invoices or images. It's important for me to make sure you are happy!
9. How can I use these photos? Anyway you'd like! You can use them for your blog, business, social media, etc. Remember these photos cannot be resold as your own in any way, shape, or form.