- The BCBS Open Enrollment Decision Support Tool will have Member Service Representatives ready and able to take calls any time during the open enrollment period.
- Call 800-782-3675 and choose option #3 and identify yourself as an employee of Assabet Valley Collaborative.
- Blue Cross Health insurance increased by 3.5% and Dental Blue has a 0% increase for 7/1/21.
Member Service during open enrollment.
• Private –One-on-one conversation with a Member Service representative, allowing for a more personalized discussion and analysis before making a final decision.
• Time Saving/Flexible–Employees can call and review materials at your own pace.
- You must re-enroll in the FSA and/or Dependent Care Benefits each year.
- FSA is a pre-tax benefit that allows you to pay for out of pocket health care expenses (up to $2750).
- Dependent care is a pre-tax benefit that allows you to pay for child care for dependents under the age of 13 (up to $5000).
- There is a monthly fee of $5.92 if enrolled in either TASC benefit.
- Reimbursements can also be processed on the TASC mobile app.
403B/Tax Sheltered Annuity
- An optional retirement plan that allows you to invest pre-tax payroll contributions with an investment provider.
- AVC has 3 approved investment providers for 403b plans: AXA Equitable, Great American and Lincoln Investments.
- AVC's 403b plan is administered by a Third Party Administrator (TPA) named TSA consulting Group.
If you would like to open a 403b account or make changes to your current contributions, contact one of the 3 investment providers.
Contact Claudine Eilberg at 781-444-4141 or CEilberg@horizongrp.net
Contact Sara McGrath at 508-752-8284 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The EAP is confidential-AVC does not receive any information regarding individuals that contact them for support.
- The EAP is available at not cost to ALL AVC team members and their families and is accessible 24/7 via phone or through the Perspectives website or mobile app.
- Call 800-456-6327 or visit the Perspectives Website.
- Voluntary Life Insurance Coverage available to all benefit eligible AVC employees.
- You can add coverage for your spouse and dependent children up to the age of 19.
- Premiums for life insurance vary by age.
- Please note that new enrollments or increases to you coverage amount will require additional health questions (EOI).
AVC Pay Cycle Change
- School year staff have several options to receive their salary spread out over equal paychecks.
- Options include 22 paychecks, 26 paychecks paid over a 12 month period and 26 paychecks paid over a 10 month period with a lump sum in June.
- You can only change your pay cycle for the following school year during the open enrollment period (May 15- June 15).
- You do not have to complete the form if you are not making a change for next year.
AVC Sick Leave Bank
- Established 8/27/2012, the sick leave bank allows members to withdraw days from the bank if they have exhausted their own leave and have a serious illness.
- Members donate 1 to 1.5 sick days annually to the bank. Applications to withdraw days are reviewed by the Sick Leave Bank Committee (volunteers from across AVC).
Reminder...Mindfulness is not just about meditation. Mindfulness practice can be just about anything!
Mindfulness is about actively participating, in one thing at a time, with no judgement.
Mindfulness Recommendations for Books
Mindfulness Recommendations for Apps
Please feel free to reach out to FSP for additional ideas /support for mindfulness activities.
3 Separate Benefits
- Accident Coverage-pays you for medical care due to a covered accident.
- Critical Care-Pays you if diagnosed with certain conditions/diseases (cancer/heart attack/Alzheimers, etc.).
- Whole Life-Life Insurance.
Contact Access Enroll to schedule your personalized virtual appointment for additional information or assistance to enroll.
- Health, Dental and TASC benefits are effective with date of hire or benefits eligibility.
- Other voluntary benefits may have a waiting period.
- Completed forms are due within 30 days of your date of hire or benefits eligibility.
Please drop off or mail to:
Assabet Valley Collaborative
28 Lord Rd , Suite 125
Marlboro MA, 01752