- Functional Food – Choose from wholesome brown n white to our nutty wholegrain varieties – all are gluten free, low in fat and medium or low GI, helping to keep patients full and healthy (within the CQUIN framework)
- Secret Veg / Added Calories – Tilda rice is a great way to hide some five a day veggies, or can be used as added calorie boosting ingredients
- Immune Boosting – Rice is full of nutrients and is great for boosting the immune system!
- Cost Management – As a low-cost ingredient, Tilda rice can be used to help you balance your budgets while at the same time offering delicious, nutritional meals
- Plate Waste is Key – Both carbon and costs reduction are important– Tilda rice can help with its Easy Cook durability and portion control
- Special Diets – Tilda rice can help you cater to a range of special dietary requirements from vegan and vegetarian to gluten and lactose free, as well as calorie controlled lighter options
- Frozen Range – A quick and versatile option in a reduced staff operation - see our professional frozen range here
Take Away & Delivery
Travels Well – Why not offer those staff heading home from a long shift or discharged patients an easy take home meal?
Hand-held – For busy staff looking to grab & go why not try introducing tubs or cartons (hot or cold)? Chilli, Spicy Vegemince™ Burritos, Thai Curry – the options are endless!
Picnic Packs – Rice salads and simple picnic dishes make a great option for the hot weather, so staff can get outside and enjoy some well-earned vitamin D.
Care Packs - Create care packs including Tilda rice for those leaving hospital/residential care or even local food banks or charities – to show you care.
Team Building Supper Club – give your hard-working front-line team a treat with a dinner party in a box to cook at home and join online.
Our range of Steamed Rice is the perfect 24/7 vended hot meal solution to elevate your plate! Simply steam in the microwave for a healthy, wholesome and filling meal. Perfect for 24-hour ward feeding as well.
As well as supplying NHS workers, the Felix Project, The World Food Program and supporting a number of Covid related charity initiatives (find out more here), we continue to support the great work Mary’s Meals do, by donating a meal for every bag of our wholegrain range sold through our ‘Big Meal Giveaway’. Find out more here
we've raised over 198,000 meals!
We hope you found this short guide handy. If you have any questions or comments you’d like to share, we’d love to hear from you, so please do get in touch:
Head of Foodservice: Annette - firstname.lastname@example.org
Luke (Midlands) - email@example.com
Gareth (North) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Harv ( South ) - email@example.com
Foodservice Enquiries - FoodserviceEnquiries@tilda.com