Mark Your Calendar
Monday, Oct. 2nd - Day 5
- High School Volleyball 3:45pm @ St. Basil Academy
- 468 Building: Kindergarten STEM Club 4:15pm - 5:30pm @ Room 418
Tuesday, Oct. 3rd - Day 6
- 150 Building: Grades 2-4 Art Club 3:45pm - 4:45pm @ 150 Art Room, 827
- 150 Building: Grades K & 1 Art Club 3:45pm - 4:45pm @ 150 Art Room, 908
- High School Soccer vs. Barrack Hebrew Academy 3:45pm @ USTC
- 468/486 Building: Grades K & 1 Art Club 4:00pm - 5:00pm @ 468 Art Room, Rm. 425
- High School Cross Country TCISL League Meet 4:00pm @ Perkiomen School
- High School Volleyball 4:00pm @ Perkiomen
- 468/486 Building: Principal Coffee Chat for Parents 5:00pm - 6:00pm @ 486 Conference Room
- HSA Public Meeting 6:30pm - 7:30pm @ 435 Conference Room
Wednesday, Oct. 4th - Day 1
- NHS Fall Bake Sale
- 500 Building: Principal Coffee Chat with Parents 2:30pm - 3:30pm @ 500 Conference Room
- 468/486 Building: Grades 2-4 Art Club 4:00pm - 5:00pm @ 486 Art Room, 532
- Middle School Cross Country 4:00pm @ Odyssey Charter
- Middle School Soccer 4:00pm @ Odyssey Charter
Thursday, Oct. 5th - Day 2
- 535 Building: Principal Coffee Chat with Parents 2:00pm @ 535 Conference Room
- High School Volleyball 3:45pm @ West-Mont Christian Academy
- 500 Building: Grades 5 & 6 Art Club 4:00pm - 5:00pm @ 500 Building Room 228
- 150 Building: 3rd and 4th Grade STEM Club 4:15pm - 5:30pm @ Room 951
- High School Soccer 7:00pm @ Faith Christian Academy
Friday, Oct. 6th - Day 3
- High School Volleyball 3:45pm @ Phoenixville
- 6th Grade Rec Night 6:00pm - 8:00pm @ 500 Gym and Classrooms
Saturday, Oct. 7th
- High School Cross Country William Tennent Invitational 1:00pm @ William Tennent High School
Flu Clinic on Campus
In cooperation with the Chester County Health Dept. our annual campus flu clinic will be Friday, October 27th during the school day. Please note, the flu mist is not available this year. Only the injection will be offered.
If you are interested in having your child receive a flu vaccine, please complete a consent form (below) and return to your child's School Nurse by Friday, October, 20th. Forms received after October 20th will not be processed.
Questions? Email email your child's School Nurse.
Giant A+ Rewards Fundraising Returns
Beginning October 6, 2017, Collegium has the opportunity to participate in and earn cash from A+ School Rewards, a great fundraising program run through your local Giant!
To participate, visit the link below and follow the prompts to create your online account. You’ll need your 11-digit BONUSCARD® number and Collegium's ID #23968. You do not need to re-register your card if your school selection(s) remains the same as last year.
If you don't know your BONUSCARD® number, call 1-888-814-4268, option #1.
Collect points by using your registered BONUSCARD® each time you shop at Giant, and you will earn cash for Collegium. You can track the number of points you are earning by checking your grocery receipt. At the end of each month, your points are calculated and converted to cash rewards. These cash rewards for Collegium are updated monthly. You can track our progress when you sign in to your online account.
Collegium will receive one cash awards check at the end of the program and can use this money for any of our educational needs. Please encourage your family members and friends to support our school. This could result in more cash rewards!
News From Our Middle School
8th Grade Field Trip-Washington, DC
On Tuesday, September 26th, the 8th grade field trip permission forms were distributed to students. The 8th grade field trip will take place on May 24 and 25, 2018 in Washington, DC.
For detailed information regarding this exciting opportunity, please review the permission form. Extra permission forms are in the Main Office of the 515 Building. The first payment is due Friday, October 20th.
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Wallace.
News From Our High School
High School Homecoming
This year's Homecoming Dance and Spirit Week are shaping up to be a celebration for the ages!
Incorporating two sporting events into Spirit Week, the Cougars' Varsity Volleyball team will battle it out at home in front of a raucous crowd in the 535 William D. Winters gym on October 10th at 4:00pm.
A couple days later, the Varsity Soccer team squares off against AIM Academy at USTC on October 12th at 3:00pm.
These festivities culminate in this year's Homecoming Dance on October 14th from 7:00-10:00pm in our 535 gym. Tickets will be sold for $10.00/each the week before the dance and at the door. Non-CCS guests may attend with a signed permission slip, available where tickets are sold. Our Homecoming Dance theme is Vegas Nights, and we're sure luck will be on our side!
All Collegium students and families are welcome to attend our volleyball and soccer matches; however, the Homecoming Dance is only for our current 9th-12th grade students and their guests.
Collegium Employee Spotlight
This Newsletter section highlights one Collegium employee each week and allows families and students to get to know them even more. Now, when you see featured employees on campus, you'll have a better chance of being able to greet them by name and strike up conversations!
Box Tops Clipping Drive
Clipping Box Tops is an easy way to help earn cash for Collegium. Each Box Top is worth 10¢! Just look for the Box Tops coupon on hundreds of products that you probably already own. To participate in our clipping drive, simply clip, collect, and send your Box Tops to Collegium. Our clipping drive will end on October 6th.
To make the clipping drive even more exciting, we will have a friendly little competition between classrooms in each K-6th grade building. Learn more by accessing our Fall Box Tops Clipping Drive Info Packet.
HSA Uniform Resale Shop
The HSA Uniform Resale Shop is located in the 500 Building and is open on school days from 9:00am until 3:00pm and again from 4:00pm until 6:00pm.
The Resale Shop is stocked with gently used uniforms for purchase at greatly reduced prices. Please review the procedures for shopping at The Resale Shop. Our procedures are for the safety of our students, staff, and parents.