The University of Mary Washington invites you to participate in our 1st Annual Health and Law Professions Graduate School Fair that will be held on November 1, 2017 from 12pm-3pm.
Gain visibility and get to know University of Mary Washington students who are interested in pursuing graduate study leading to careers in health or law related professions. The following are a few facts about our institution.
- We are located in Fredericksburg, Va., within an hour’s drive of both Washington, D.C., and Richmond, Va.
- Rigorous academics in small, highly interactive classes.
- Three colleges – arts and sciences, business, and education – which produce graduates who are critical thinkers prepared to succeed.
- Approximately 4,000 undergraduate students.
- Students from about 34 states and many foreign countries.
- About 26 percent self-identified minorities.
- More than 60 majors and programs of study
We ask that participating institutions have a graduate program in one of the areas listed here. (http://bit.ly/2w0bkjI)
To register, click Graduate School Registration above. UMW manages registration through Handshake. If you do not have a Handshake account, please create one at https://app.joinhandshake.com/register. Once your account is active, return here to register.
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
Our Students are #UMWCareerReady
Find out more at http://www.umw.edu/careercenter/students/ready
University of Mary Washington
Center for Career and Professional Development
1301 College Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401