Step One: Watch this video!
Step Two: Read about our five (5) Kindergarten options for families. This step is critical to ensuring you are choosing the right program for your child.
STEP 3: Start the Registration process. Before you click on the link, please be sure to have all of the necessary documents ready to upload. You can take a photo of them on your smartphone or you can save them as a pdf, either will work. You MUST have:
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's immunization record
- Two documents proving residency(must not be older than 60 days): Electric, gas, water, sewer, cable/internet, monthly mortgage statement, or lease or bank statement.
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) or Evaluation Team Report (ETR) or 504 (If applicable)
STEP 4: Register your child. After completing the online registration you will receive a confirmation email. Someone from the Registration Department will contact you to finalize the registration and provide you with additional information.
STEP 5: Review our Kindergarten Welcome Guide
WELCOME TO THE PARMA CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT!