- Wagner Vineyards Estate Winery was founded in 1979 by Bill Wagner - it is now co-owned by his daughter, Laura Wagner-Lee, and his son, John Wagner
- Wagner Vineyards was the first winery to open on the east side of Seneca Lake in Lodi, NY
- Wagner wines are 100% estate grown and bottled, meaning all wine is produced from grapes grown on-site and bottled on-site at the winery
- Five generations of the Wagner family have grown grapes in the deep glacial soils of Seneca Lake - that's over 100 years of experience!
- Wagner Vineyards produces over 30 different wines, grows 20 different grape varietals, cultivates 250+ acres of grapes a year, and produces over 50,000 cases of wine
- As one of the most popular Finger Lakes wine destinations, Wagner hosts over 100,000 visitors per year
- Wagner Vineyards is also home to Wagner Valley Brewing Co, the first craft brewery on Seneca Lake, and The Ginny Lee Café, whose menu pairs each dish with a Wagner wine and beer.
What are your hours? Are you open all week?
- Wagner Vineyards and Wagner Valley Brewing Co are open daily, year-round for tastings, tours, and sales, from 10:00am to 5:00pm (tour times will vary - click here for the schedule)
- Wagner Vineyards and Wagner Valley Brewing Co are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Years Day
- The Ginny Lee Café is open seasonally - click here for up-to-date hours
- On Friday nights from Memorial Day to Labor Day, Wagner is open until 10:00pm for our Pub Nights on the Brew Deck
How do I get to Wagner Vineyards?
- Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co, and The Ginny Lee Café are located at 9322 NY-414, Lodi, NY 14860 - directions can be found here
Are there any nearby hotels?
- If you're looking to stay in the area, there are plenty of fantastic places that offer lodging- for a list, click here
We produce over 30 wines: reds, whites and rosés crafted from 20 grape varieties, all grown by Wagner Vineyards. About 110 acres of our vineyards are comprised of vinifera (European) varietals, including Riesling, Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc, and Pinot Noir. We also grow grapes native to the United States, including Niagara and Cayuga, and Hybrids, including Vignoles and Vidal Blanc. We are especially recognized for our selection of Riesling wines – from fully dry to dessert sweet ice, Wagner Vineyards award-winning Finger Lakes Rieslings are versatile & food-friendly.
- Click here to access logos, images, wine and beer tech sheets, and press releases for Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co, and The Ginny Lee Café
- Tess Sydlo | Marketing and Communications Coordinator | email@example.com
- Erin Bailey | Digital Marketing Manager | ebailey.wagnervineyards.com