Located at the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula, Los Cabos is actually two towns. San Jose del Cabo, a 200-year-old town, provides visitors with a look at traditional Old Mexico, and Cabo San Lucas is modern and bustles with activity day and night. The two towns are connected by a resort area known as The Corridor, where some of the Baja's most beautiful beaches are located.
Riu Santa Fe (3.5 star)
Riu Santa Fe is located in front of the famous arches at the edge of one of the most beautiful beaches on the southern end of the Baja California peninsula, adjacent to the Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas (4.5 star property). Less than 3 miles from all that Cabo San Lucas has to offer, this resort contains first-class facilities, including specialty restaurants, a variety of lounges, an onsite disco and nightclub, and a spa offering massage treatments and salon services. There are a variety of daily activities for the entire family, a fitness center, tennis courts, sauna, and whirlpool. This full all-inclusive resort offers incomparable services and the opportunity to relax and enjoy a spectacular vacation in one of Mexico's greatest destinations
- This resort is located on a non-swimmable beach on the southern end of the Baja California peninsula. However, guests can walk approximately 10 minutes down the beach to a safer swimming section, to swim in the ocean.
- Cabo San Lucas - 3 miles
- San Jose del Cabo International Airport - 25 miles ( airport shuttle is included.)
- Number of Rooms: 902
- Opened in 2007
- Located adjacent to sister property, Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
- All-inclusive resort, large resort.
- For singles, couples, and families desiring a high-energy resort at a great price.
- Very large property
- Not all rooms have ocean views or are located directly on the beach.
- The beach at the property is not recommended for swimming. However, guests can walk approximately 10 minutes down the beach to a safer swimming area.
- Guests of the Riu Santa Fe are not permitted to use the restaurants and amenities at the Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas.
- With proof of marriage within the last year. Honeymoon couples staying at Riu Santa Fe receive complimentary honeymoon amenities including: Late check out (if available), welcome gift, upgrade to next room category (if available at time of check-in), $40 spa credit towards an Ocean Harmony massage for 2 (50 minute).
Created with images by Lana_aka_BADGRL - "Los Arcos" • knster - "Cabo"