Payroll’s Dollars & Sense
Payroll Services is happy to announce that 2017 W-2’s will be available in MyMadison for all active employees.
Paper W-2’s will continue to be mailed to all employees. If you have not yet verified your mailing address under the Employee Tab within MyMadison, please do so by December 31st.
Payroll Services would also like to remind hiring departments that direct deposits are inactivated for anyone who has had a six-month or more break in service. Please keep this in mind, as you rehire employees from year to year. Direct deposit is a condition of employment. If you have any questions regarding direct deposits, you may contact Chris Jones @ x8-3401, our Direct Deposit Coordinator.
MyMadison Unavailable During Major Upgrade
The Human Resource system, including the Employee tab in MyMadison, will be unavailable beginning Friday, October 27 at 5pm due to a major upgrade. While the system may be available late on Sunday, the upgrade will be completed by 8am on Monday, October 30. More details will be shared over the next couple weeks.
JMU Talent Development
• Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less (TD2180)
• The Art of Influencing Others (TD2071)
• Infusing Fun Into the Workday (TD2176)
• Pre-Retirement Planning (TD1372)
• Working at the Speed of Trust (TD1520)
• Workplace Substance Abuse Management for Supervisors (TD1398)
• Can You Hear Me? Communication Across Generations (TD2178)
• Team Building Basics (TD2084)
• Breaking the Ice (TD2072)
• Why Argue? Negotiate Instead (TD2066)
• Micro-inequities Exclude (TD2168)
Visit Talent Development’s webpage for a listing of all they have to offer!