table of content
- who was i before this class?
- analyse my cis results
- what careers interest me?
- what education is required?
- what schools would i consider?
- what company's would i consider?
Who was i before this class?
- a kid without direction!
- a kid with no aspirations! No goals!
- Just a highschooler who liked to draw.
- lazy and procrastinated everything!
My cis results
i do not agree with investigative! i would much rather do physical labor.
This is the result i like most. my interests are in environmental careers like fish and game and forestry.
A little odd but i would enjoy all of these jobs!
i personally think art should be farther up but i do enjoy the results!
What careers interest me
- Wild land forest fire fighting
- training courses and high school graduation or GED equivalent are required
- training classes are offered by the agencys
- Fine artist
- comic artists
- a fine arts degree is not required but does let you charge more for bad art.
schooling programs and degrees.
- fire science and conservation technology's are useful for a scientific edge in securing a more permanent career in a forest service career.
- traditional Schooling with core classes is really not my thing though. my goal is to attend summer training courses offered by the BLM and/or National Parks Service and pursue further advancements by courses offered by the agency's.
- If I do attend a college it may be later in life after a few years in the forest fire fighting career.
- My choices
- The pacific northwest college of art is a portfolio based entry school.
- it is located in the middle of downtown Portland
Cornish college of arts
- Cornish college of art is located in Washington state
- the tuition is expensive, as is pnca, around $13,000
- so i have little faith in the future of art college.