YOUR EVERY THOUGHT IS AN ACT OF PRAYER
EVERY WORD, AN ACT OF CONSCIOUSNESS
HOW TO CHOOSE WISELY TO EXPAND AND IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
This experiential course teaches the fundamentals of prayer.
Youʼll learn why life-affirming prayer is answered, and how it is answered. Youʼll learn how to pray effectively and become aware of how you limit and interrupt your own prayers.
One you complete this course study, you will have new practical prayer tools you can continue to work with confidently on your own.
Uncover and Learn How to:
- Identify your personal limiting beliefs that get in the way of positive change
- Determine situations that lead you to interrupt your prayers
- Discover the underlying factors for effective prayer
- Describe prayer content
- Write affirmations and treatments that address personal desires and needs
- Understand how to pray continuously
- PLUS! Design a personalized spiritual practice that will continue to feed your personal prayer
What You Need to Get Started
This is an accredited course with Centers for Spiritual Living, and one of the pre-requisites to becoming a licensed spiritual practitioner. This advanced course is open to anyone who has taken the Centers for Spiritual Living Foundations Curriculum.
DATE | TIME | LOCATION
MONDAYS - May 8th - June 26th
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm - 1125 Howe Street, Vancouver
If you have not taken Foundations, but have taken other CSL programs in Spiritual Mind Treatment, and wish to improve your skills, speak directly with Rev. Karin.
- $290 for eight weeks (includes registration fee and accreditation with Centers for Spiritual Living)
- How to Use The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes
- Can We Talk to God by Ernest Holmes
- Books will be made available first day of class.
FURTHER RECOMMENDED READING
- Words That Heal Today by Ernest Holmes
- The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes, 1938 edition