Not All Women Are Created Equal!
A movement you can't ignore. Women's Sexual Health is a growing concern in many patients and may be different from one person to the next. Now is the time to learn the skills to succeed and to bring better care for your patients varying needs.
What You Will Learn In This Course:
- Intimate Wellness 101: Learn about the common conditions women face with an overview of vaginal health as it relates to patient concerns and the impact on quality of life.
- Learn about the evolution of different vaginal laser modalities and their benefits to restore vaginal health.
- Learn how cosmetic gynecology procedures tie into intimate wellness.
- How to incorporate Intimate Wellness services into your practice.
- How to develop talking points for a comfortable and effective discussion about sexual wellness.
- How to market sexual wellness topics for the non-core practice.
Additional Therapies Overview
- Sexual wellness is multifactorial. Learn how complimentary services help address the complexities of sexual wellness.
- vFit+ At-home Therapy for improving vaginal health.
- O-Shot/PRP therapy for enhancing /restoring sexual response and addressing urinary symptoms.
- Learn how Bio-Identical Hormonal Replacement Therapy improves outcomes.
- Incorporating Cosmetic Gynecology in your Intimate Wellness Practice.
Additional Training Opportunity
- O-Shot PRP Training and Certification (Separate registration required)
Advanced diVa Training from 9 am - 2 pm $1,500 (USD) per provider. Additional providers from same practice $1,000
O-Shot Provider Certification $1,900 (USD) per provider
Registration includes up to 2 non-clinical staff
Full Day Combination Course
Both training sessions including Advanced diVa Training and O-Shot Certification $3,140 (USD) per provider. Additional providers from same practice $2700. 9 am-3:00 pm.
RSVP at email@example.com or call today at 925-905-9922 Advanced registration required, Limited spots available!
Peter Castillo MD, FACOG
Dr. Castillo is a Fellowship-trained Female Pelvic Medicine specialist and Cosmetic Gynecologist. As owner of Swan Medical and founder and director of Women’s Pelvic Health Institute in Los Gatos, CA. Dr Castillo is dedicated to improving common aging concerns and quality of life conditions that affect millions of women.
Dr. Castillo completed his OB/GYN residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center in NJ, then went on to complete a three year Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. After 5 years of clinical practice at Kaiser Permanente where his duties involved overseeing resident research and education and teaching medical students as Assistant Clinical Professor of Stanford University, Dr Castillo created the first private pelvic health center in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Swan Medical provides a broad range of services that address commonly experienced conditions that occur as a consequence of childbirth, aging, menopause and complications from surgeries. Therapies ranging from hormone management, reconstructive and cosmetic gynecological procedures, to intimate wellness and aesthetics, provide comprehensive treatments for managing these complex concerns in a discrete and individualized manner.
Call today to reserve your seat at 925-905-9922
15215 National Ave. Suite 104 Los Gatos CA 95032
Created with images by Ragnar Vorel - "untitled image" • Chris Murray - "A New York Lifestyle" • Trent Erwin - "untitled image"