This week we started our final Unit of the year. I can't believe how fast this year is flying by!!! We started with an introduction to Greek mythology. We also looked at the genre of Traditional literature and the various subgroups under it and their characteristics: tall tales, fables, fairy tales, and myths.
This week we have been continuing to work on word problems and multiplying fractions. We have been continuing also to read the question thoroughly to determine what the problem is asking. All of these word problems have included multiple steps so it is important to determine the steps needed before we start.
This week we have continued talking about the human body and focused on the immune system. Last week the students learned about the respiratory system, and even made model lungs!
- Family Reading Night- Thursday March 16th 6:00-7:30
- Spring Break Monday March 27th- Friday March 31st
- Thursday April 6th- FAMILY READING NIGHT
- Friday April 7th- James and the Giant Peach
- Friday April 28th- Museum of Science and Industry