Entrepreneurs who change Romania support fundatia danis fundraising campaign

Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs program brings together young entrepreneurs and experienced entrepreneurs.

Together, we promote a different business environment in Romania through sustainable businesses, and by internationalizing the Romanian business environment, as well as by promoting responsible business behavior in the community.

Nina Duca, young entrepreneur from Cluj-Napoca, in fashion industry, during the exchange in Italy, at Lungo Tavolo, enterprise owned by Claudia Piatti.

The young entrepreneurs develop their businesses with the help of successful businessmen from other European countries, within the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs exchanges. In 2015-2016, Fundatia Danis organized 24 exchanges and other 20 exchanges are in preparation for 2017.

The networking event (November 2016), between the young entrepreneurs who participated in the exchanges, in 2015-2016, and experienced entrepreneurs from Cluj-Napoca (Photo, from left to right: Daniel Cornea, young entrepreneur; Mircea Miheștean, Director of Cluj SMEs Office; Corina Farczadi, experienced entrepreneur; Teofil Mureșan, Electrogrup Founder; Horațiu Pitea - Manager & Owner at Young.)

In 2017, 20 young entrepreneurs could benefit from Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs exchanges, and for this, we need the support of Cluj business community to co-finance the project with 8,600 euros.

The Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs program is co-financed by European Commission, which covers 89% of the total costs. For the rest of 11%, we want to involve Cluj business community, through Entrepreneurs who change Romania fundraising campaign, which takes place until January 15th 2017. Support the campaign now by making a sponsorship for the program.

At the end of 2015, nine companies chose to support Cluj business environment and they financed the program with 4300 euros. Their support was used in providing international coaching for 10 young entrepreneurs.

Many thanks to our partners from 2015-2016:

Some of the young entrepreneurs involved in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs exchanges in 2015-2016:
Photos, from up-left to down-right: Ștefana Chivoiu (e-commerce), Remus Buiga (online marketing), Daniel Cornea (financial services), Lucian Costea (fashion), Demeter Istvan (bicycle touring), Lucian Talpeș (storytelling), Elona Giubega (education), Anca Loghin (architecture), Alex Dumitrescu (IT).
Find more details about the program and Fundatia Danis' role in the program:

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.