Current Projects & Initiatives
- 275+ unique users utilizing the tool to their benefit, with 25+ weekly active users accounting for 2000+ page views in total
- Account search view development completed. Dev version available for feedback & internal quality checks
- Director’s view refinement in process basis feedback received through Mari
1:Many Scalable CSM Program-
Delivered 2 additional campaigns in March (CSM Introduction, MCID campaign) to ACSS, Team CSM and EMEA Tier 3 & 4 customers. 600+ Parent Accounts Touched with RBoB of $75M+
- Dashboard is live for use in NA and EMEA
- Enablement sessions being conducted for CSMs
- Overall project on track as committed to Laurie Wetzel & team.
- SC Engagement Dashboard (Project Aurora) - Dashboard enabling stakeholders from regional heads through individual SCs with visibility on SC efforts and results across opportunities and accounts by activities. Major stakeholders – Laurie Wetzel, Lynn Grillo, Chris Taplin and Anneka Hunston
Operational Support - Retention
Analytics At risk Account with account Intelligence (Global Initiative): Created draft ppt deck focusing on assessing and informing the account teams of current level of usage & adoptions for Adobe Analytics. Customized insights/intelligence to understand the At risk factor associated with the account. It was done for At risk analytics accounts on account of login drops identified by analytics BU
Analytics Solution Audit ppt decks (for 115 accounts - NA): The presentation decks were created for customers attending the March Adobe Summit. The solution audit ppt had consulting, server call, Analytics implementation details along with value audit and scorecard. Accounts included Autodesk, AIMIA Canada and Alsac Inc.
QBR & Engagement plans (EMEA):
- QBR Decks - Alitalia Società Aerea Italiana S.p.a, Telegraph Media Group, Deutsche Post AG, and BBVA.
- Engagement Plans – Groupama SA
- Tier 2 DME CSM Assignment – Ensured proper DME CSMs assignment in sales force for approximately 650 tier 2 accounts
- Built various customized CSM (DMA/DME) specific account assignments SFDC reports that will help them in real time tracking of all their accounts in sales force
Q3-Q4 2017 Top 100 account analysis (Japan): Competitor Analysis, Insights & Recommendations
Welcome New Members