St. Thomas Aquinas was born on 1226 and died on 1274.
He was the patron saint of all students and all universities.
When he was canonized, on March 7, 1274, his feast day was chosen by the general roman calenda. This commonly usually falls which in Lent, so in 1969 the revision of his feast day was January 28.
Facts about the saint
- His family kid napped and held him a in a castle for a year.
- His family members did not like that he joined the Dominican order
- He was bullied by his classmates.
- His classmates called him the dumb of because he was very shy.
- A year before his death, he had a vision that made him stop writing.