I FIVE Technology private ltd is one of the fastest growing IT consulting and the software development firm in south India managed by team of highly qualified and future visionary professionals having more than decade of Experience in various industry sector both in domestic and overseas, delivering cost effective business solutions by Employing domain knowledge, applicable technologies and best practices.
We at iFive Atechnology pvt ltd, are committed to provide you the best solution in digital marketing and also best support in the industry.
Our one of the core busines is a web design, Development and Digital Marketing Company. We have expertise in web design, web development, ecommerce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search engine marketing (SEM), Social Branding and online marketing solutions. Our online marketing strategies ensure the maximum exposure of your website.
As experts in ERP solutions and software development, our expertise and process approach facilities the customers increases their business values through business process integration, transformation, cost reduction and process re- engineering. iFive's customised On premises/cloud ERP solutions caters the following industries.
- Process/ Non - Standard manufacturing
- Textiles and Garments
- Pharmaceuticals and Life Science
- Paints and Chemicals
- Food Processing Industries
- Oil and Gas
- Media and Service Industry
- Manufacturing ( all segments)
- Printing & Publications
ERP - An Over View
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. ERP is an enterprise-wide information system that facilitates the flow of information and coordinates all resources and activities within the business organization. Functions typically supported by the system include manufacturing, inventory, shipping, logistics, distribution, invoicing, and accounting. Some solutions now embed customer relationship management functionality. A wide variety of business activities including sales,marketing, billing, production, inventory management, human resource management, and quality control depend on these systems. The ERP system assists in managing the connections to outside stakeholders as well as enhancing performance management. It uses a centralized database and usually relies on a common computing platform. It provides the user a unified, consistent, uniform environment.
Key characteristics of ERP systems
(1) Flexibility, (2) Open system architecture, (3) Comprehensive, (4) On-line connectivity to other business entities, (5) Collection of best business practices
Some of the major features of ERP are:
- Provides multi-platform, multi-facility, multi-currency, etc facilities
- Supports strategic and business planning activities
- Has end-to-end supply chain management
- Provides intelligent business tools
- Provides complete integration of systems
- Better project management
- Automatic introduction of latest technologies like EFT, EDI, Internet, etc.
The challenges involved in ERP implementation for us:
(i) i five technology and users have to work together to achieve the overall objectives of the organization. i Five technology have to clearly understand the user needs and the prevailing business realities and design the business solutions keeping in mind all these factors.
(ii) Proper customization of package to the organization has to be in tune with the users needs and business objectives
. (iii) Roles and responsibilities of the employees have to be clearly identified, understood and configured in the system.
(iv) Acceptance by employees for the new processes and procedures is critical for the success of the package.
(v) Package to be implemented in totality to achieve the maximum benefit.
(vi) Defining the implementation methodology to be followed – identifying needs, evaluation of the current situation, predicting the future situation, reengineering the business process, selection of correct package.
(vii) Installation of hardware, software required for the package.
(viii) Preparing the implementation guidelines – training users, effective leadership, adapting the new systems and making changes in the working environment etc.
(ix) Post implementation monitoring of Key Performance indicators, Critical success factors etc.
Top 10 Reason's to go for iFive - ERP application
- iFive ERP software appealing to today’s generation of workers
- Our ERP software is easy and cost efficient to modify and maintain
- iFive ERP software are enable stepwise implementation
- i Five ERP software can be implemented as a global, single-instance application
- There is a non-disruptive upgrade capability available
- iFive ERP software can be extended as business demands change
- Our software provide different deployment options
- Our customer can influence the product development
- Our’s R&D organization include a workspace to drive disruptive innovation
- 10. we offered references to customers using the evaluated software package
iFive ERP - Manufacturing / An Inspired Solution for Innovative Manufacturers
Success for a manufacturing firm comes from getting the product specifications right by understanding customer preferences.Enterprises also seek to get the pricing right by introducing cost efficiencies from streamlining operations to control wastage and reduce the time-to-market. Expanding manufacturing firms also monitor the performance of multiple plants, numerous departments, processes, products and markets. This helps companies factor in the effects of changing business dynamics, increasing competition, and globalisation. To help manufacturing firms address these challenges, we, at iFive Technology, offer our customized solutions.