Yoga Class Descriptions
- Yoga 1 - a level one yoga class that focuses on yoga fundamentals.
- Hatha Yoga Play - traditional Indian hatha yoga with modern animal flow movements.
- Mindful Yoga - An adaptive hatha class that explores the union of body, breath, and mind with a meditative awareness called mindfulness.
- Rasa Yoga 2 -designed for those who are familiar with the basic postures, who have a regular or home practice, or who wish to deepen their practice and understanding of Yoga.
- Sunrise Yoga - A mindfulness-based hatha class influenced by the Integral tradition that cultivates a greater awareness of the mind/body connection.
- SUP Yoga - the ancient practice of Yoga combined with Stand Up Paddle Boarding!
- Vinyasa Yoga - a variety of yoga poses in a balanced and systematic way also incorporating Vinyasa work: the union of the breath and movement.
- Yin Yoga - quiet yin practice that targets the deeper connective tissue with the aim of increasing circulation and improving overall flexibility.
- Yoga & Meditation - Rejuvenate the body and mind through mindfully incorporating breath with movement while practicing meditation.
- Yoga & More - This class blends yoga and a wide variety of other exercises, that helps improve flexibility and balance.
Restorative Yoga Poses to Reduce Stress
Mountain Pose - helps increase your focus level by concentrating.
Downward Facing Dog - energizes your body and helps indigestion.
Lotus Pose - helps increase self-awareness, and soothe your mind.
Child Pose - helps relax you completely.
Corpse Pose - helps you relax and reduce stress levels.