GOOD TO KNOW
- Located half-way between Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
- Family-oriented complex offers additional services and facilities such as a shopping center with a spa and a golf course, so there is no need for guests to leave the premises during their stay.
- Large beach area
- On-site championship 18 hole golf course
- Guests of Iberostar Paraiso Beach can spend the day (9am - 6 pm), and have access to facilities and restaurants, at Iberostar Tucan & Quetzal or Iberostar Cozumel (transportation is not included)
- Great for families and those looking for an all-encompassing resort with lots of activities.
- Property is very large and may not be suitable for guests not used to walking long distances.
- Child Ages: Children 4-12 years of age pay child rate
- Children's Activity Program: Lucy's Mini Club offers daily supervised activities for kid's ages 4 to 12, such as swimming, arts and crafts, building sand castles, etc. Open from 10:15am - 5:00pm.
- Babysitting Service: Yes, charge per hour
- Children's Amenities: Children's pool and children's menu at restaurants schedule activities
In the Riviera Maya, 30 minutes from Cancun airport
Distance from Airport: Cancún International Airport (CUN) - 17 miles
Distance from Downtown:
- 25 miles from Cancun
- 10 miles from Playa del Carmen
Distance from Attractions:
- 30 minutes to Xcaret
- 1 hour to Xel Ha or Tulum
Distance from Beach: Located on the beach
Local Transportation Options: Taxi only
Parking: Yes, complimentary self-parking
**Memories Forever Travel maintains the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties can change at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this document.