1. Age - at least 35 years old
2. Citizenship - at least a citizen of the US
3. Residence - must have been a resident of the US for more than 10 years
1. Government experience - Must have a general idea of government and how it works
2. Money - ability to raise funding
3. Political Beliefs - Moderate
1. Charismatic - Must be able to bring a nation together
2. Leadership - Must be able to lead a nation to great triumph
3. Military Experience - Must have served in the military and been in the service
Benefits and Pay
1. Annual Wage - Ranges between $400,000-$420,000 a year.
2. Benefits - Is allowed a "fast pass" to any place that he or she wishes to go, receives a $50,000 non-taxable expense account.
1. Executive Power - ability to manage national affairs and priorities of the government.
2. Powers of Appointment - Ability to nominate federal judges and appoint his or her own aides, advisers, and assistants.
3. Legislature Power - Is able to approve or Veto a law
4. Emergency Powers - May position troops in foreign waters when dangers of a potential war are in place.