Hilton Lake Como
Opened Last spring at the edge of the town of Como, the Hilton Lake Como lies just off the water at the tip of the lake’s western branch.
Fresh and modern guest rooms and suites all have parquet floors, wood and glass furnishings, and large picture windows.
- Approximately 40-50 sq. m./434-538 sq. ft. Separate living area, sofa bed, WiFi, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Experience a comfortable stay in this stylish room with one king-sized bed and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Unwind in the separate living area with sofa bed and watch the 40-inch HDTV. Stay connected with WiFi. Other amenities include a safe, minibar and air conditioning. Sleeps 4.
Tours To See Bellagio and Lake Geneva
- Lenno- is famous for Villa del Balbianello, a picture perfect estate that was also used as a set in Casino Royale and Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones.
- Cernobbio- is famous for a luxury hotel catering to the rich and famous. Northwest of Como, Cernobbio has a peaceful, cosmopolitan vibe with a pretty flat town and grand piazza.
- Tremezzo-is directly across from Bellagio and famous for Villa Carlotta. This gigantic villa and garden boasts over 500 flower and plant species across 14 expansive acres while the Italian villa holds pretty sculptures, tapestries and paintings.
Can you envision yourself gliding in a boat along picturesque Italian waterways?
Whether you want to stroll through the lake markets or visit Como Cathedral, Lake Como has intriguing activities for all.
DAY 4 JUNE 24TH
LET’S SAMPLE WORLD RENOWNED VANINI OSVALDO OLIVE OIL TOGETHER AND SIP AWARD WINNING ITALIAN WINE WHILE TOASTING TO LIVING OUT OUR TRAVEL DREAMS.
Park Hyatt Milan
When you stay at the elegant five-star Park Hyatt Milan, the renowned attractions of Milan are at your doorstep.
- Relax inside this 38-square-meter room, with one king bed, an elegant sitting area, and work desk. An Italian marble bathroom features a rain shower and deep-soaking tub.
- 102-cm flat-screen TV
- Individually controlled heat and air-conditioning
- Laura Tonatto® bath products
- Hair dryer
- Coffeemaker with complimentary coffee and tea
- In-room safe
- Morning newspaper
Marvel at Leonardo's masterpiece with an art historian with exclusive access.
Milan's most famous mural, Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper, is hidden away on a wall of the refectory adjoining the Basilica di Santa Maria delle Grazie. Depicting Christ and his disciples at the dramatic moment when Christ reveals he's aware of his betrayal, it's a masterful psychological study and one of the world's most iconic images.
- Naviglio Pavese and Naviglio Grande are all that remain of the city center system—the district that housed them has become a hotspot filled with hip restaurants and bars and funky boutiques. Rent a bike to wheel around the waterfront’s pastel facades and umbrella-lined street cafés, or simply take to the streets on foot.
The Italian capital has a style all its own, from age-old churches and world-class museums it’s the home of the best fashion boutiques on the planet.
Some of Italy’s most iconic luxury brands are housed in Milan. Take home one of a kind pieces and find consignments that you will drool over. The architecture is amazing. Neoclassical structure with a soaring glass-and-cast-iron domed roof, marble mosaic floors, and neoclassical facades.
It's Your Last Night In Italy, Lets Get Access to One Of the Most Elite Night Clubs In Milan- Armani/Privé Club
Armani/Privé is a club located in the centre of Milan inside the same building that houses the Armani Hotel Milan and the Armani/Nobu restaurant.
Fairmont Barcelona- A luxury urban resort in Barcelona Set in 25,000 square meters of breathtaking gardens with unparalleled views of the stunning Barcelona skyline; Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I provides guests with an exclusive, luxury retreat in Barcelona.
- Designed with today’s chic, sophisticated traveler in mind, the Fairmont Rooms are suitable for individuals or couples.
- Room Size: 30 sq.m to 30 sq.m / 323 sq.ft. to 323 sq.ft.
- Bed Type: 2 Queen sized beds or king size bed
- Location: Floors 5 to 15
- View: City View
- Common Amenities
- All guest rooms at the Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I offer the following amenities:
- Air-conditioning with individual temperature control in all rooms
- Bathrobes - plush terry cloth robes
- Hair dryer
- Free WIFI
- Refreshment Center
- Safe deposit box
- Telephones: Two telephone lines with voice mail
The chefs of Dos Cielos restaurant (“ME” hotel) brothers Torres, the owners of the Michelin stars since 2010 and the legendary representatives of the world’s culinary industry, invite you to become coathors of truly outstanding creations. During the masterclass you’ll get familiar with the whole process of masterpiece creation, degustation included.
- Dates: June 21-29, 2019
- Daily International Buffet Breakfast in Each Hotel
- Flights From JFK, New York to Milan and Back From Barcelona (We can arrange departures from other gateways)
- Flights From Milan to Barcelona
- Flight From Barcelona to JFK New York
- Transfers Between Airport to Hotels
- Seven-night Accommodations at 5-star hotels
- Two Experiental Tours
- Meals, Other Than What Was Aforementioned
- Optional Tours
Total Cost Per Person
$4,793.00 Per Person (Double Occupancy)
Created with images by Fernando Meloni - "untitled image" • shadesdet - "Jam Club" • Park Street - "untitled image" • Matt Lamers - "untitled image"