Byron Bay High School delivers a collaborative learning environment where students achieve excellence through our connection with community and land, creating holistic leaders of the future.
Dates for your diary
- Tue 23 Feb | FNC AFL 15s Gala Day for boys and girls
- Wed 24 Feb | Wellbeing Evening with Karim and Michael
- Wed 24 Feb - Fri 26 Feb | Camp Koinonia, Evans Head
- Thu 25 Feb | The International Songwriting Experience
- Mon 8 Mar | FNC Open Basketball Gala Day Trials - BISC
- Tue 9 Mar | Vaccinations - Year 7
- Mon 15 Mar | Zeal Theatre Performance
- Mon 15 Mar | RSA - Year 12
- Tue 16 Mar | Year 7 2022 Parent Information Evening
- Tue 16 Mar | P&C Meeting
- Wed 17 Mar | Year 7 2022 Taster Lessons
- Fri 26 Mar | Mufti Day - Harmony Day
- Thu 1 Apr | Last day of Term 1
- Fri 2 Apr | Good Friday
- Sun 4 Apr | Easter Sunday
- Mon 5 Apr | Easter Monday
- Tue 20 Apr | First day of Term 2
Payments now due
- Wednesday Sport fees - Years 7 - 10 | price varies
- Aquatics Program - Years 7 to 10 | $40
- Year 9 PASS Beach Fitness | $20
- Zeal Theatre Performance | price varies
- FNC AFL 15s Gala Day | $12
Wellbeing Evening with Karim and Michael
- Where: Byron Theatre
- When: Wed 24 Feb 2021
- Time: 6:00 pm
Byron Bay High School Wellbeing Evening with Karim and Michael is a follow up event of the successful Wellbeing Panel Information Evening held in 2020.
Karim Kaufman is the Youth and Family Worker with the Byron Youth Service.
Michael Marriot is the Specialist Youth Drug and Alcohol Counsellor with Byron Bay Central Hospital.
They support students of Byron Bay High School and wider community.
This evening is a chance to hear from two specialists who work with our young people who are at an age of defining their identity against ever present global trends.
There will be a chance to ask Karim and Michael questions of your own.
Come along to be part of a conversation about the trends of the young people of our community.
This is a Covidsafe event.
2021 Swimming Carnival
Well done to our age champions and to the Dolphins House on the win. Good luck to all of our swimmers at the Far North Coast Championships. Winning house – DOLPHINS.
Girls Age Champions
- 12 years - Isabelle Miller and Marcella Allen
- 13 years - Eloise Knezy and Kyra Wilkinson
- 14 years - Juniper Harper
- 15 years - Grace Wuehr
- 16 years - Suki Alford
- 17 years - Meg Porter
Boys Age Champions
- 12 years - Lucas Johnston
- 13 years - Inigo Rowland
- 14 years - Ace Fyfield
- 15 years - Rhett Walshaw
- 16 years - Jay Dunbar-Reid
- 17 years - Seth Carter
Far North Coast Swim Team
Congratulations to all swimmers who competed at the Far North Coast Championships on Tuesday. What a great bunch of kids to take away, all supportive of each other and doing their school proud in the way they competed and behaved on the day. Special mention to our Year 7’s who joined the team this year, some nerves, but all stepped up to do their best. Well done!
Created with images by Paige Delacour - "Byron Bay" • MabelAmber - "dock feet footwear"