BPB promotes flexible work arrangements, allowing staff to develop their own schedule, so I could pursue the professional and personal endeavors that matter most to me.
To Give Back to the Community
BPB supports social, educational, and other organizations in South Florida.
Berkowitz Pollack Brant volunteers their time, raises funds and serves on the boards of charities and other organizations that improves the communities they serve.
Growing with BPB
Berkowitz Pollack Brant offers numerous benefits for joining their firm.
Benefits for Firm Members
- 401(k) plan
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Alternative work arrangements
- Tuition assistance
- Payment assistance for CPA exam review course
- In-house continuing professional education (CPE) and reimbursement for off-site CPE
Berkowitz Pollack Brant's benefits program gives value and rewards firm members for their work while providing safety for their families and future.
Opportunities with Berkowitz Pollack Brant