Sold For $690,000
Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath colonial home has over $180K of upgrades! Quiet .51 acre lot with patio features upgraded travertine and fireplace. Brazilian Cherry floors throughout most of the main and upper level. Bright open concept kitchen with peninsula & open to family room. Formal living & dining rooms. Master bedroom suite with updated full bath. Unfinished lower level with tons of potential. Great Franklin Farm location close to park & trails. 2,246 square feet of living space and a 2 car garage!
• 30-year Dimensional roof replaced approximately 2000
• Brick front stoop, travertine patio and stone fireplace added 2012 $43,000
• Garage professionally installed storage cabinets and wall storage system
• Driveway parking for two cars abreast
• Open floor plan: Kitchen open to Family Room; Dining Room open to Living Room
• 2.5 bathrooms, all upgraded with porcelain floors and ceramic tile. Master bathroom has glass walk-in shower; Hallway bath has soaker tub and shower
• Italian porcelain floors in foyer, powder room, kitchen, and family room and closets
• Brazilian cherry hardwood floors in living room, dining room, and all upstairs bedrooms and closets
• Stone fireplace in family room with rustic manel and raised hearth
• All sinks and counters in kitchen and bathrooms are Corian with integrated sinks
• Carrier Infinity variable speed heat pump/air conditioner replaced in 2014 with humidifier and air scrubber systems (9 years left on full arts and labor warranty)
• Ceiling fans with lights in all bedrooms and without light family room
• Dry, humidity-controlled ready-to-finish basement with Drylock painted walls, electrical added to all exterior walls, and new Kenmore Elite upright washer and dryer
• Basement has egress window for outside access and radon filtration system with sealed sump pump
• Upgraded chrome fixtures in all bathrooms
• Cherry cabinets in natural finish in kitchen and all bathrooms
• Pantry in kitchen
• Linen closet upstairs
Upper Level includes three additional bedrooms and an updated full bath with beautiful tile accents and soaker tub.
Private .51 acre lot with mature trees. Patio overlooks the serene backyard and beautiful landscaping. Sought after Oak Hill location with amazing Franklin Farm amenities!
Movie Walk Thru
Fairfax County Public Schools
With 1,777 homes spread out across 850 acres Franklin Farm is a beautiful, sought after, community. Approximately 182 acres are secured as open space. There is a community center, shopping center, Fairfax County Park (ball fields), walking trails, basketball courts, pools, ponds, tennis courts, volleyball court, 12 tot lots plus two 'super' tot lots located next to each pool.