- Key Steps to Handling Difficult Conversations with Clients
- Workplace Civility: Difficult Conversations with Coworkers
- Strategies to Prepare for Difficult Talks with Your Boss
- Team Respect and Civility – Lynchpins in the Workplace
Step 1: Key Steps to Handling Difficult Conversations with Clients
This is a great course on handling difficult one-on-one conversations in the workplace - with your co-worker, your project team member, your small business colleague, or even between an entrepreneur and yes - even your client. The following would benefit from this course:
- Small Business Employees
- Departmental and Business Professionals
- Solo Entrepreneurs
- Identifying What is Not Working Currently
- Lessons Learned From Professions that Routinely Conduct Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Identify Types of Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Map the Actions to Improve Workplace Conversations - and Identify How Do We Get There?
Step 3. Strategies to Prepare for Difficult Talks with your Boss
- Annual performance review coming up?
- Need to ask for a raise?
This short online course will provide an overview of key steps you can take immediately to become more skilled at preparing for the different types of workplace situations. You will learn to plan proactively the conversation strategies to an improved result.