Kidney stones is a hard mass formed in the kidneys, typically consisting of insoluble calcium compounds; a renal calculus
- some of the symptoms are the following: 1.Severe pain in the groin and/or side.
- Blood in urine.
- Vomiting and nausea.
- White blood cells or pus in the urine.
- Reduced amount of urine excreted.
- Burning sensation during urination.
- Persistent urge to urinate.
- Fever and chills (if there is an infection)
Kidney stones often have no definite, single cause, although several factors may increase your risk.
Some of the causes of kidney stones is dehydration.