PINEWOOD'S UPDATED MISSION STATEMENT
Pinewood students seek knowledge, demonstrate character, build confidence, and experience joy in an uplifting community.
We accomplish our mission by following our guiding principles.
Pinewood's guiding principles are:
- To inspire joyful learning by cultivating curiosity, creativity, and character in our students.
- To provide a well-rounded and engaging experience led by teachers who motivate their students through a challenging, content-rich curriculum that promotes academic stamina.
- To foster empowering relationships that enable students to flourish as dignified and confident individuals.
- To help students develop upstanding behavior by learning core values based on respect.
- To graduate students who are productive, purposeful, and compassionate citizens and active members of their current and future communities.