How Prime Delivers Content
- All Data is stored in Amazon Web Servers.
- When a End User tries to access any learning content , the Non-video content is delivered through Akamai CDN and videos are streamed from Brightcove.
- Steaming via Brightcove ensures better load balancing hence Ensuring that the End uses ( Learners ) get seamless experience while watching videos.
Lets See what happens now.
- Authors can use Captivate 2017 to Add videos to their Elearning Projects.
- Once the project is Ready, Author will click " Publish to Prime"
- Prime would look for any Videos in the Captivate 2017 Module.
- Prime Detects that there is Video within the Module and Delivers the Videos withing Elearning Courses Via Brighcove
All this without the no additional steps for Authors or End users.