UPCOMING PROJECT LAUNCHING SOON
PENDING SALES APPROVAL
- Upcoming new launch at Clementi Avenue 1 by Singland Home and UOL
- Register your interest now to receive first hand information and more…
- Enjoy Early Bird Discounts
- Priority Selection of your Preferred Units
- Enjoy priority show flat viewing
- Project Name: The Clement Canopy
- Address: Clementi Avenue 1, Singapore
- Developer: UOL Venture Investment and Singland Homes
- Site Area: 13,037.9 square meters.
- District: 5
- Tenure: 99-year Leasehold
- Total Units: 505 residential units
- Architect ADDP Architects LLP
- Builder Dragages Singapore Pte Ltd
- 2 Bedrrom Compact: 635 to 657sqft
- 2 Bedroom Premium: 710 to 732sqft
- 3 Bedroom: 990 to 1163sqft
- 3 Bedroom + Guest: 1109 to 1346sqft
- 4 Bedroom: 1346 to 1539sqft
TO LIVE DELIBERATELY
A green greeting Let nature welcome you. She’s dressed in every shape and shade of green. Flowing with life Water is life. Soft and soulful, ebbing and flowing.
NURTURED BY NATURE
The landscape of The Clement Canopy takes its inspiration from nature. Imagine walking through a lush green forest. Some of the canopies even rise above the architecture. The experience is immersive and fills the senses.
Dine while enjoying the outdoors. Kids have ample space to seek out their little adventures, while grown-ups share stories over wine.
The private dining deck gives a view of nature, while you entertain your guests in comfort. Host a party, invite a few close friends for a cosy get-together, watch the waters reflect the skies.
The Clement Canopy is also in the vicinity of various highly recognised educational institutes such as NUS High School of Mathematics & Science, Nan Hua High School, Clementi Woods Secondary School, New Town Secondary School, School of Science & Technology Singapore, Pei Tong Primary School, Clementi Primary School, Tanglin Secondary School, Clementi Town Secondary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), Qifa Primary School, Farfield Methodist School, Anglo-Chinese Junior College, Henry Park Primary School, National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore Polytechnic.
Amidst the serenity of your sanctuary, the bustling city life is still within reach. With The Clementi Mall, 321 Clementi, West Coast Plaza, City Vibe, Clementi Arcade, Rochester Mall, The Star Vista, Guardian Jelita Shopping Centre are just around the corner, there will be an array of entertainment and dining options for you to choose from. More dining options can be found at the nearby Clementi Market and Food Centre. For those who enjoy a more relaxing and tranquil environment, Kent Ridge Park is just a stone’s throw away for you to get away from the fast paced stress filled society while immersing yourself in the serenity offered by the lush greeneries and crisp air. As for sports buff, Clementi Swimming Complex and Sports Hall are just a skip and a hop away for you to engage in various sorts of sporting activities to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Travelling around Singapore would be a breeze as Clementi MRT station and Bus Interchange are just a short distance away from the development. Drivers would be glad to find out that The Clement Canopy is well connected to major thoroughfares such as the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE). It will only take less than 30 minutes to get to the Central Business District (CBD) as well as Orchard Road Shopping Belt. Travelling to your destination will never be a hassle again.
WHY THE CLEMENT CANOPY?
- Jointly developed by UOL Group and Singapore Land Limited (Singland), both of which are highly recognized for their comprehensive range of high quality developments
- Offering a variety of units mix, all of which comes with different sizes and configurations
- Exclusive privilege given to residents to indulge in the array of modernized and up to date communal facilities
- Close to West Coast Plaza, City Vibe, The Clementi Mall, 321 Clementi, Clementi Arcade, Rochester Mall, The Star Vista, Guardian Jelita Shopping Centre
- In the vicinity of Kent Ridge Park, Clementi Swimming Complex and Sports Hall
- Within close proximity to NUS High School of Mathematics & Science, Nan Hua High School, School of Science & Technology Singapore, Pei Tong Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), Farfield Methodist School, Anglo-Chinese Junior College, National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore Polytechnic
- Short distance away from Clementi MRT station & Bus Interchange
- Well-connected and linked to major expressways such as the AYE & PIE
- Stone’s throw away from National University Hospital and Alexandra Hospital
- Within reach from Clementi Market and Food Centre and other eateries in Clementi Town