Program Montpellier France
- Check in from 15.00
- Meet & Greet
- 'The I of Identity'- Introduction Districts & Personal Drives.
- 'Brain and Body in Motion: how to create impact on the most important person in your life' - Workshop by Isabell Konopka & Eric Brehm
- 'Act with Impact'. How to communicate with succes -Masterclass by Lindy Ward
- 'The power of Europe 3.0 ' - Fundraising Social project
- 'Light my fire' Bbq at the beach
- 'Develop Yourself with Fear & Fail'- Know yourself, add your value to Kiwanis - Masterclass by Ruth Gabler-Schachermayr
- 'The Kiwanis future is ours to be'- Debating and Decision Making
- Night out in Montpellier
Kiwanis Europe invites you to be part of a lifetime European Young Kiwanis network
- You will be an active participant of a European social fundraise Young Kiwanis project 3.0
- You will be trained by professional trainers and key note speakers
- You will make friends for life
- Your experience will add value to your district, your club and yourself
Including 3 nights hotel - 2 lunches - 1 dinner - meet & greet drinks - full training and development program - personal certification. (flight NOT included). You will receive a fully detailed program after confirmation of admittance.
Participation fee & travel costs
Almost all districts have agreed to sponsor young Kiwanians to support and encourage them to take part in this event. Check out if your district is one of them!
- With District sponsoring: € 115,- ·
- Without District sponsoring: € 375,- ·
- Travel expenses are to be paid by the participants
Hope to meet you all in April