Certification demonstrates to the marketplace that you're able to perform a job role using Adobe's leading solutions. Get recognized for your expertise with Adobe products and differentiate yourself from the crowd.
- Digital marketers
- Business analysts
- Business consultants
- Data analysts
- Web analysts
- Digital analysts
- Media / marketing analysts
- Product owners and managers
- UI analysts
- Conversion / optimization specialists
Requirement (Complete any 1)
- AD0-E208 Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Expert (Coming Soon)
- AD0-E202 Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Expert
- *AD5-E802 Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Expert renewal - Coming Soon
Note: *AD5-E802 - This exam is used as a certification renewal. You will not be able to earn a certification by just passing this exam. In order to have your certification renewed, you must have an active certification of Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Expert.
Download exam guide
- AD0-E202 Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Expert (English) | (Japanese)
- *AD5-E802 Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Expert renewal (English) - Coming Soon
You will be directed to the Adobe credential management system, where you will be prompted to log in with an Adobe ID or create a new one. Once logged in, you can access your profile and exam history.
You are not required to complete training before taking the exam; however, training can significantly increase your knowledge and skills for Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner. It is important to note that training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass an exam. Successful, on-the-experience is critical to providing you the knowledge needed to pass the exam.
Recommended training and sample questions are available in the exam guide. For partners, training options are available in the Partner learner journeys via the Adobe Solution Partner Program portal.
Need more training? Browse our course catalog
For any questions around credential and certifications, please visit the FAQ page