Inclusive real PE, real learning, real evidence
Inclusive real PE is a unique, child-centred approach that transforms how we teach PE to engage and challenge EVERY child.
Target audience: Teaching Assistants working with young, disabled children.
- Day 1: Monday 26th November 2018 (9:30am - 3:00pm) - An overview of the real PE programme and philosophy. A blend of inclusive Fundamental Movement Skills and a focus on the whole child.
- Day 2: Monday 28th January 2019 (9:30am - 3:00pm) - Exploring healthy competition with a focus on children with Autism and Whole School approach to PE.
- Day 3: Monday 11th March 2019 (9:30am - 3:00pm) - Delivering Fundamental Movement Skills through stories, songs and games with a sensory layering. Personalising and embedding real PE delivery in school.
Venue: Poppleton Centre, Main Street, York, North Yorkshire YO26 6JT
real PE provides fun and simple to follow Schemes of Work and support for practitioners that give them the confidence and skills to deliver outstanding PE. It is fully aligned to the National Curriculum and Ofsted requirements and focuses on the development of agility, balance and coordination, healthy competition and cooperative learning through a unique and market leading approach to teaching and learning in PE.
The real PE programme is supported by Jasmine - your real learning platform to simplify, streamline and enhance your real PE experience. This teaching and learning aid is intuitive and easy to navigate enabling teachers to plan and deliver an outstanding PE lesson with confidence.
Cost: £555 plus VAT includes:
- 3-days training (split over the school year)
- Unrivalled supporting resources
- Ongoing support
- Access to Jasmine – your real learning platform (one year licence) which includes:
- Assessment framework and tools
- Fully aligned curriculum map
- A Scheme of Work for your year group
- 36 weeks of interactive Lesson Plans
- Integrated videos
- Supporting tools and documents
- Supporting resources including Interactive DVD, active Story Books, Physical Activity Board Game and Mini-Challenge Cards.
Jasmine annual licence costs after year 1:
- Medium school (1-2 form entry): £245 plus VAT per year
- Small school (100 or less pupils): £145 plus VAT per year
- Large school (3 form + entry ): £345 plus VAT per year
Please contact Fran Nichol at email@example.com or on 07903 150783 to book your place or for more information.
Parking and lunch is available. Please be appropriately dressed for physical activity.
See real PE in action
“real PE has revolutionised our approach to PE and Sport teaching.” Dan Harding, Headteacher, Stockton Heath Primary School, Warrington
"It is a pleasure to observe the children in lessons receiving high quality PE teaching, whilst also developing their personal skills...An Ofsted inspector gave extremely high praise for the PE lessons they saw." Liz Carrie, Co-Headteacher, Glenfield Infant School, Southampton