Start Playing Your Best Today
Being a member of Team Golf Lab at King Valley is more than just taking golf lessons. It is the only program of its kind that offers amateur golfers the opportunity to be coached like a PGA Tour player.
Our scientific-based programs are world-class and generate performance improvement to golfers everywhere, but most importantly IT’S FUN!
Four Pillars of Performance
Each golfer will have their own personal Key Performance Indicator (KPI) within the technical pillar and all training will focus on it's improvement with a higher focus in the offseason.
It is essential for every athlete to have properly fit equipment. All clubs will be assessed to ensure they have the correct lie, loft, length, weight, and flex. As an athletes swing evolves so too must the clubs.
Learning to hit a variety of shot shapes, as well as their practical application on course, is the biggest advantage to enrolling in a Coaching Program. The improved summer access to King Valley Golf Club will allow vast improvement due to increased contact time at outdoor practices.
Each golfer will have their own custom built physical training program for both the off season and a separate program for during the season. Physical programs will be built to help facilitate improvement of each golfers KPI.
What is a Membership?
- 3 hours of In-Depth Data Collection to get a starting point of where you are today
- Body Function - TPI Movement Screens
- Club Delivery and Ball Flight w/ Launch Monitor
- Optimum Power Sources - Ground Force with Swing Catalyst
- Swing Dynamics - 3D on GEARS
Private Coaching 6 sessions
On Course Coaching – 3 sessions
- 3 holes per session with targeted objectives
Club Optimization – 2 hours
Putter Optimization – 1 hour
Wedge Calibration – 1 hour
Gapping Analysis – 1 hour
What is Membership? (Cont'd)
Open Range Sessions
- 2 per week from May 15 – end of September
- Supervised practice session
- Unique experiences exclusive for our members
- Specific, In-depth, advanced skill development
- Globally-recognized Guest Instructors
Access to a personal training space on Coach Now
- An app we use to store your assessment results, session summaries and track your results
Access to an extensive team of coaches
- Our exclusive team of coaches and guest coaches are expertly trained and globally recognized
Get Fit like a Pro
Every one of our members gets the same fitting experience as the PGA Tour players we work with. We don’t just “fit” the club, we optimize every key performance characteristic
All clubs are blueprinted
- 90% of clubs checked by The Golf Lab have been off by more than 1 degree
Speed Set Testing
- On average a player gains 4% of distance!
- Often golfers have 2 clubs that go the exact same distance
Maximize Your Equipment
Ensuring your equipment is finely tuned is vital to good golf.
Each member is put through a variety of services.
- Gapping process to ensure their yardages are consistent throughout their bag.
- Lies and loft will be adjusted on site as part of the service. Each student will be provided with their average carry distance with each club.
- Wedge calibration to ensure they know what their yardages are on full and partial wedge shots.
- Putter optimization to ensure the proper impact location and optimal roll.
Our Training Facility
The Golf Lab is one of the world’s most technologically-advanced golf research studios and a global leader in golf engineering instruction.
- Optimized and improved Major Championship winners, PGA Tour Professionals, World Long Drive Champions and Mini-Tour players all over the world.
- Developed its education systems by tracking the performance of over 2000 golfers
- Over 1,000,000 tracked shots, 3D motion capture, physical performance information and statistics
- Developed scientifically quantifiable processes in club fitting and coaching with technology.
- Able to quantify changes instantly!
Our facility is designed to make a golfer better faster. Some of the equipment we have in the Lab is the only of it’s kind in the country.
Receive instant feedback so no time is wasted during your sessions.
Becoming a member of the Golf Lab instantly springboards you into an extremely exclusive group of players that have access to this kind of club optimization technology.
An exclusive offer to our members to learn from the best in the game.
- Specialized advanced skill develop focused clinics
Past guest coaches include:
Aimpoint Putting Clinic
Our Aimpoint Clinics, taught by certified Senior Aimpoint Golf instructor Liam Mucklow, teach the basic physics of putting and how speed has an effect on putts, our members gain more confidence and are in a better position to capitalize on their putting opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens in an Open Range session?
- Focused skills and drills for both Long Game and Short Game
- On course strategy
- Held at the back range at King Valley Golf Club
What is a private coaching session?
- 45 minute session with your coach reviewing progress on your personal performance plan
- May be on the Range or the Course
What is a Baseline Test?
- It is our Trademarked skills assessment we use to develop your personal performance plan
- Every Baseline is reviewed by Liam Mucklow to determine your Key Performance Indicators
Frequently Asked Questions (Cont'd)
What is wedge calibration?
- Defining wedge carries for full, ¾ and ½ shots for all your wedges
- Distances written on the wedge so you remember!
What is putter optimization?
- Lie and loft of your current putter are adjusted to optimize your roll
- Ensuring stroke mechanics match the putter characteristics to create the optimal roll and alignment of your putter
- Impact location is optimized for consistent speed control
Additional benefits of membership:
- 50% off additional Private Coaching
- Discounts on Custom Equipment
- Access to Liam Mucklow for Private Coaching (availability limited)
- Practice with technology year round (When not in use in lessons)
Membership is limited to 40 people!
Membership Tuition - $2700
For More Information