Situated on 28 acres of rolling vineyards, Carneros Resort and Spa is a luxurious Napa Valley retreat located 1 hour from San Francisco, and offers groups an authentic wine country experience. Enjoy welcoming services, an intimate atmosphere and site-sensitive design. The exclusive cottage-style accommodations combined with several onsite dining options offering locally sourced cuisine, a range of deluxe amenities, and inspiring indoor and outdoor venues will turn any meeting or group event into a memorable experience.
Carneros Resort and Spa features 100 charming cottage-style accommodations throughout the property. Inspired by Napa’s working countryside with farm-style architecture, each spacious cottage offers immaculately kept private outdoor living space. Cottages have various amenities, including fireplaces, indoor-outdoor showers, individual hot tubs and French doors leading to private landscaped gardens. The cottages feature modern furnishings and fresh color palettes to match the property’s sunwashed, farm-style architecture.
Carneros Resort and Spa offers easy access to both Napa and Sonoma Counties, and is wine country’s closest luxury boutique resort to all of the area’s major airports. The resort is located less than 1 hour from San Francisco and can be reached via via Highways 12 and 121, 50 miles from Oakland International Airport (OAK) and 60 miles from Sacramento International Airport (SMF).
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - 60 miles - SFO services close to 50 airlines, including many international. SFO is a hub for United Airlines and United Express, with direct flights from places like Newark, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Las Vegas, Atlanta, NY (JFK), Chicago (O’Hare), and Seattle (Sea-Tac).
- Oakland International Airport (OAK) - 50 miles - Most major airlines, including direct flights on Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, Delta, Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue, Norwegian, Southwest, Spirit, US Airways, and Volaris.
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF) - 60 miles - American, Delta, JetBlue, United, USAirways, Aeromexico, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Horizon, Seaport Airlines, Southwest, Volaris. Non-stop flights from 30 cities (some seasonal) including Atlanta, Chicago, Maui, Minneapolis, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, and Denver.
- Napa Airport - 8 miles- services charter flights and private aircraft only
- Santa Rosa Airport - 47 miles - Non-stop flights from Los Angeles, Portland, San Diego and Seattle.
Nestled in the sun-drenched, vineyard-laced hills of Napa Valley, Carneros Resort & Spa is a truly luxurious resort in California’s wine country. Sprawling across 28 acres are the resort’s private cottages, each with its own secluded garden and front porch with rocking chairs from which to take in stunning views of grape vines, picturesque farmland, and golden California sunsets.
UNIQUE EXPERIENCE FOR GROUPS
Carneros Resort and Spa is now offering more inspirational breakout sessions and team building activities in nontraditional spaces across the 28-acre property in Napa Valley. Groups can book a sunrise or sunset meditation session or candlelight restorative yoga class with a professional instructor at The Arbor, a newly-built outdoor events space that features an expanse of lawn lined with trees or one of the hilltop spaces, both of which offer stunning views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains. These experiences are offered for groups up to 30 guests and are subject to weather and availability.
With 15,000 sq. ft. of inspiring indoor and outdoor venues to choose from, Carneros Resort and Spa provides flexible settings for your Napa Valley meeting, corporate event, retreat or social event for up to 175 people.
The resort offers state-of-the-art meeting rooms and ballrooms. The Napa Ballroom is 3,276 sq. ft. and features soaring vaulted ceilings divisible into thirds for customizable meeting or event space. The 1,872-square-foot Sonoma Ballroom sits adjacent to the Napa Ballroom and can be divided into halves. Carneros Courtyard is a lush 4,500-square-foot outdoor space nestled between the two ballrooms, and provides an elegant space for lunches, evening cocktails or other events. The hilltop area of the resort offers several unique meeting and event spaces with sweeping views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains. The elegant hilltop meeting spaces are comfortable and flexible, boasting views of the Napa Valley countryside with floor-to-ceiling windows and multiple outdoor patios. The newly built Arbor event lawn features 3,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space with stunning vineyard views.
Business amenities include high-speed wireless Fibre internet, dedicated conference and catering services staff, and an in-house audiovisual team.
Executive Chef Aaron Meneghelli oversees the entire culinary program for Carneros Resort and Spa. Meneghelli's focus is managing the seasonally changing menus to complement the region of Carneros Resort's location for all of the following restaurants:
- FARM at Carneros: FARM is the signature restaurant offering an elegant wine country experience with dishes that feature produce from the Resort's culinary garden and onsite farm. The design features a living room styled alfresco lounge, patio dining, Cathedral ceilings and two fireplaces.
- Boon Fly Café: Boon Fly Café is a roadside eatery featuring modern rustic cuisine based on the agricultural heritage of the region. Boon Fly Café is family friendly and a popular local destination.
- Cottage Dining: Guests can enjoy breakfast in bed, curl up with a glass of wine in front of the fireplace, or dine outdoors on their private patio.
- MARKET: A boutique market that offers guests an espresso bar, pastries, regional wines, sandwiches, snacks, and local products.
SPA AND ACTIVITIES
- Spa: Inspired by the local countryside, the Spa at Carneros Resort is an extension of the home-like cottages to provide a tranquil and cozy escape in the heart of wine country. The Spa uses indigenous ingredients to create “farm to treatment” experiences that evolve with the changing seasons, such as the Lavender and Vine Swedish massage; The Quince Essential; or the Olive Rosemary Body Scrub. Guests are able to mentally check out when they utilize the full-service spa with treatments, luxury products and experienced therapists. There's no better place to unwind and focus on the mind and body than in the hands of the resort's experienced therapists and a surrounding vineyard setting with abundant farmlands. The Spa has nine indoor treatment rooms and three outdoor treatment rooms, as well as a eucalyptus steam room, sauna, and indoor and outdoor relaxation areas. While the Spa is reserved for guests, the property does offer day packages available from Monday through Thursday during non-peak times.
- Fitness: The state-of-the-art Fitness Center offers 3,000 square feet of experience space, featuring cardiovascular and strength training equipment and is open 24 hours a day. Carneros Resort and Spa also offers complimentary group fitness classes including yoga for guests on weekends. Private training is available by appointment through the Spa. The property also offers complimentary bike rentals for those staying on property.
- Pool: Carneros Resort and Spa also offers two different pool experiences at Hilltop Pool and Family Pool. With an infinity-edged hot tub, turquoise pool and cozy cabanas, the Hilltop Pool offers guests front row seats to incomparable views of the Napa Valley countryside and surrounding vineyards. On the other end of the property, the Family Pool offers a lap pool, orange chaise lounges under blue and white striped umbrellas, and a dedicated shallow pool with children-size chairs decorated with blue striped pillows for the little ones to learn and play.