- 1.Women had jobs that are either writers,philosophy and preaching, textile crafting, spinning,weaving and embroidering . Men's jobs were merchants,knights,priest,barrel maker,weaver.
- 2.Men had to look after women,Men had to because women are subordinate
- 3.Males had more physical jobs like being a knight,barrel maker,merchant and some aren´t like priest, weaver. Women had jobs that were less physical like being a writer,preacher,philosopher and humanists, and some are more physical like embroidering, weaving.
- 4. Women were not able to be in plays
- 4. Can not own property
- 4. can only get certain jobs
Pierre Woeiriot de Bouzey / Bridgeman Art Library / Universal Images Group
Rights Managed / For Education Use Only : French feminist Poet
Lebrecht Music & Arts / Universal Images Group / Universal Images Group
Rights Managed / For Education Use Only
The Granger Collection / Universal Images Group
Rights Managed / For Education Use Only Womens rights meeting 1870
Citations: Encyclopedia of the Renaissance. New York, Scribner, 1999.
Baker, Deborah Lesko. "Louise Labé." World History: The Modern Era, ABC-CLIO, 2017, worldhistory.abc-clio.com/Search/Display/1295825. Accessed 6 Mar. 2017.
Singman, Jeffrey L. Daily Life in Elizabethan England. Westport, CT, Greenwood Press, 1995.